🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Level 5378

mariesa13
mariesa13 Posts: 10 Level 2
edited September 2023 in Support

This level seems impossible. Has anyone beaten it? I think I’ll have to wait for an update and they’ll hopefully make it easier. I’ve played it hundreds of times and maybe have gotten at most half the buds

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,422 Friends Moderator

Hi @mariesa13 welcome.

Have you already contacted the support or should I report the level? When you've made so many unsuccessful attempts, something can't be right. I also find 16 moves for the many flowers to open very little. 

Unfortunately I can't try, I'm only at level 3584.

• mohammad_5412
    mohammad_5412 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited December 2022

*Edited by CM: 😳 You seem to be lost and in the wrong thread! Please keep it in topic - Our House Rules

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,810 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited December 2022

Hello there! @mohammad_5412 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Sorry for your reply because we can only use English Language that we can understand and help you on King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language and repost your comments with using English Language on next time. You can also read the House Rules here as it's very important to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding!

Thank you! And which King's Game have you playing? 😊

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,229 Level 5

Hi.

You may need to focus on the top first, because when some buds bloom, they will affect to others.

Remember, don't link to them when flowers are too small, waitand wait until you have enough big ones to link to the buds at the bottom.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?