🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Why am I not receiving daily booster?

Tree2242
Tree2242 Posts: 1 Newbie

I get the daily bonus and accept it, however they don't show up in my inventory.

Answers

• JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5

Hi Tree2242,

They are working on it and should have a fix soon. Sorry the issue.

• kmurtough
    kmurtough Posts: 2 Newbie
    I have never received a daily bonus . I did email customer support they sent me HERE

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,646 Candy Moderator
    Hello @kmurtough Hearty Welcome to the Blossom Blast section of our friendly King Community :)  

Are you playing the game on a PC or a mobile device?  If you are playing on a PC, the Blossom Blast game does not give us any Daily Bonus gift!!  

But, if you playing on a mobile device and are not seeing any Daily Bonus, please make sure that you have installed the latest updated version!
    A while ago, I was told by one of the King team members that any special feature to work properly, the device must have enough memory on it's Storage (minimum 2 GB free space)!  Make sure that your device good with that aspect! 

If all those are good, still no Daily bonus, let me know.  We will try to solve the issue with some trouble shooters and go from there!

** If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1: 

Hope this clarifies!  Have a great weekend ahead! 
  • Paula_Báguena
    Paula_Báguena Posts: 80 Level 3
    Hey @Tree2242

Are your boosters shown as locked when you play a level? If so, go back and replay levels 4, 35 and 51. Those are the levels that unlock boosters and you should get your rewards back once you win them again. Let me know what happens!
  • kmurtough
    kmurtough Posts: 2 Newbie
    Ok, thanks for all the help. KM

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?