🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Bonuses disappeared after game had o be updated

Options
NYgirl
NYgirl Posts: 9 Level 2

The game would not load, only would show the orange page with the work King, had to reload it, my levels were saved , but I lost all of my boosters. I had 17 shovels, 3 watering cans, and 3 paint ones. Is there any way to get me boosters back?

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi NYgirl,

Uhh-ohh - I'm sorry to hear you lost the boosters :-|

How did you reload the game? If you choose to un-install the game then all your boosters and messages with lives will be gone, as they are stored locally on your device.

In case you have recently done a complete backup of your data on the tablet you could do a check to see if you can restore your game data from there.

• NYgirl
    Options

Thanks Mark, the only way I could get it to work was to un-install, it did keep me at the same level I was at,but took the boosters. Do you happen to know what levels give the free watering can and paint ?

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

I don't recall that there were specific levels where you could get the water can. This might be a question for the community and I hope a fellow player will come by with friendly advice :-)

In the meantime I have added a few gold bars to your player account so you can kickstart the next level in Blossom Blast Saga. I wish you good luck and lots of fun playing the game :-)

- Mark

• NYgirl
    Options

I don't recall that there were specific levels where you could get the water can. This might be a question for the community and I hope a fellow player will come by with friendly advice :-)

In the meantime I have added a few gold bars to your player account so you can kickstart the next level in Blossom Blast Saga. I wish you good luck and lots of fun playing the game :-)

- Mark

Thank you so much for the gold bars

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?