🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Level 133 blossom blast lol 133

Options

Been stuck on this level almost as long as I was on 128 there are videos with 20 moves but the weeds on my device are fat first then thin ones anybody else have this problem best I've had is 5 remaining soo annoying 

Answers

• Pete_Peppers
    Pete_Peppers Posts: 329 Level 2
    Options

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7TxqLjiqvU

I just went back to check and updated my Blossom Blast Saga level 133 video so I hope that will be helpful. Level 133 now has 20 moves which means you have to manage them carefully. I found that the board has a lot to do with things, and setting up chains to hit as many weeds as possible on each move is the best strategy. If you can make shaking super blooms that will be great, but if you can't look to make explosions next to other blooms that will explode rather than chaining all the flowers of one color together. Check out the video to see what I mean, good luck :)

• Midnightwest
    Midnightwest Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same issue! Really frustrating! 

• Pete_Peppers
    Pete_Peppers Posts: 329 Level 2
    Options

Same issue! Really frustrating! 

the video I posted above is the most recent Android version, if you have a different one check the app store to see if you have the latest version.
  • Grumpy_Cat
    Grumpy_Cat Posts: 67 Level 2
    Options

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e21adm1mhqg

Hi Karl.. Blossom Blast Saga Level 133 has changed yet again and now the weeds at the top are also large and we still only get 20 moves to complete the level. It is definitely more difficult than it was but not impossible. Try watching my updated video walkthrough with in-video written tips.  My Strategy for Level 133: Start by ending links of flowers next to the weeds where possible. Grow flowers until they are big enough to bloom and set off chain reactions to wear down those weeds Try to remove many of the weeds from the higher section before working on the weeds at the very bottom. The larger flowers naturally fall to the bottom so I find it easier to work downwards. Hope that helps... good luck!!

• Deb_Mackey
    Deb_Mackey Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e21adm1mhqg

Hi Karl.. Blossom Blast Saga Level 133 has changed yet again and now the weeds at the top are also large and we still only get 20 moves to complete the level. It is definitely more difficult than it was but not impossible. Try watching my updated video walkthrough with in-video written tips.  My Strategy for Level 133: Start by ending links of flowers next to the weeds where possible. Grow flowers until they are big enough to bloom and set off chain reactions to wear down those weeds Try to remove many of the weeds from the higher section before working on the weeds at the very bottom. The larger flowers naturally fall to the bottom so I find it easier to work downwards. Hope that helps... good luck!!

To let you know they changed 133 again. It's now 24 moves with 5 bee's. Harder but easier depending where the bee's land.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?