🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

blossom blast is frozen on the friend request

Options
Marmar
Marmar Posts: 2 Newbie

all afternoon, it is c.o.d. , can't X it out, can't open the tools, nothing. this is on ipad mini

Best Answer

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

If that's the case i'd restart the Tablet and test the game again. If it does the same thing again then look in the store for any updates for your OS and the game, and after that doing a reinstall of the game.

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

If that's the case i'd restart the Tablet and test the game again. If it does the same thing again then look in the store for any updates for your OS and the game, and after that doing a reinstall of the game.

• Marmar
    Marmar Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

all that and nothing unfroze it, so i reinstalled it, now it works but had to start over at the beginning and lost the extra lives i paid for :(
  • Former_User
    Former_User Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Hey Marmar, I just want to check that you've seen the message I have sent you here? You should see a little envelope Icon next to your avatar picture in the top right of the screen.Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?