🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Does anyone from King monitor this forum?

Options
David_Wolfson
David_Wolfson Posts: 33 Level 2

It would be nice to know that there was some way to get actual feedback to the programmers at King. Blossom Blast Saga in particular is turning out to be very buggy.

Best Answer

• Former_User
    Former_User Posts: 0 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi David, there is someone indeed! If you have any feedback, please do share it here and let us know, either myself or any of the other moderators pass game feedback to the Development team for their consideration whenever we see it. 

Thanks!

Answers

• Former_User
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi David, there is someone indeed! If you have any feedback, please do share it here and let us know, either myself or any of the other moderators pass game feedback to the Development team for their consideration whenever we see it. 

Thanks!

• David_Wolfson
    David_Wolfson Posts: 33 Level 2
    Options

Thanks!

A suggestion, then: when multiple people are having an issue, as I and many others are today with Blossom Blast Saga showing "No more moves" instead of loading a level, it would be nice if there could be some acknowledgment that King was aware of the issue and was working on it.
  • Former_User
    Options

Thanks!

Sorry David, I didn't realise that's what you were bringing up.We did start seeing post about these issues in Blossom Blast Saga and flagged it earlier today for it to be looked into. Once we received confirmation that it was, I started replying to post to share this information. I thought you had wanted to give general feedback about the game, hence why I didn't mention that it was being worked on in my reply earlier. Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?