🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Blossom Blast issue

Options
angiebatgirl
angiebatgirl Posts: 1 Newbie

I was playing just fine last night but when I tried to play this morning, it keeps messing up. I click on the level and it comes up but then I click Play and it looks Iike the flowers are going to load, then they don't. Then the box pops up and says there's no more moves and I lose a life. 

Answers

• Rgroves
    Rgroves Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I'm having the exact same issue, stuck on level 163 it was working for a while then started mucking up this morning looks as if the game is loading then says out of moves before I even get a chance to play, then it's taking my life away. Quite annoying 

That's the same level I am on. Doing the same thing. Ugh.
  • Karine_Ebert
    Karine_Ebert Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Mine is doing the same thing. I had an issue last week where it would just go to a white screen when I tried to play and would stay that way so I would have to shut it down, meanwhile it would take a life. It all of a sudden stopped doing it after a while but now it's doing what is happening to you. Goes to play the level (I'm on 180) then says try again, just went through all my lives trying to get on, so frustrating

Também estou no nível 180
  • Karine_Ebert
    Karine_Ebert Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Mine is doing the same thing. I had an issue last week where it would just go to a white screen when I tried to play and would stay that way so I would have to shut it down, meanwhile it would take a life. It all of a sudden stopped doing it after a while but now it's doing what is happening to you. Goes to play the level (I'm on 180) then says try again, just went through all my lives trying to get on, so frustrating

Estou com o mesmo problema
  • Geno
    Geno Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I'm having the exact same issue, stuck on level 163 it was working for a while then started mucking up this morning looks as if the game is loading then says out of moves before I even get a chance to play, then it's taking my life away. Quite annoying 

I'm on level 178 and doing the same thing. Gives me a board I don't even know what it is.
  • Aiesline
    Aiesline Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I am on level 172. Same problem.

I'm having this issue on this level as well.
  • natbugart
    natbugart Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I too am having this same issue. I contacted customer help n the reply was to come here and that I'd receive no more help w this issue. I'm not happy.:(
  • Svilena_Krumova
    Svilena_Krumova Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Good news folks!

Are you playing on iOS? Reinstall the app.

Do you play on Android? Update to version 1.3.0

Add some spring to your winter!

EverythingIs OK
  • Ada
    Ada Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Good news folks!

Not working! I reinstall IOS, the app, but not working!!
  • David_Wolfson
    David_Wolfson Posts: 33 Level 2
    Options

Good news folks!

How do I keep from losing all of my completed levels if I reinstall?
  • LindaM
    LindaM Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Good news folks!

Thank you!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?