1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Blossom Blast Level 242 on IPad Pro and IPhone 6S+ won't pass demo

Options
13»

Answers

• Mags_Harris
    Mags_Harris Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi Beth- Welcome to King Care. I am really sorry that you are experiencing this problem. This has now been reported to our studio for investigation. Thanks so much for highlighting this to us. 

Have a lovely day! :-) 

Still not working as of 7/5/26 and no updates in App Store.
  • Laura_Hughes
    Laura_Hughes Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hi Beth- Welcome to King Care. I am really sorry that you are experiencing this problem. This has now been reported to our studio for investigation. Thanks so much for highlighting this to us. 

Have a lovely day! :-) 

Have reported this repeatedly and no answer and no solution.
  • Laura_Hughes
    Laura_Hughes Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hi Everyone- Some good news! :-) This problem has now been fixed, you will receive the update automatically the next time you open your game while having an internet connection. 

Please let me know if you have any problems. 

Have a great day! 

Hello - is anyone there!!
  • Catmiller
    Catmiller Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi Everyone- Some good news! :-) This problem has now been fixed, you will receive the update automatically the next time you open your game while having an internet connection. 

Have a great day! 

So frustrated. No update showing. Definitely have Internet connection. Still stuck on demo and losing a life every time I attempt to play.
  • ktothema
    ktothema Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

The gardeners have done their duty on this level 242 in Blossom Blast Saga.

In case you don't see any changes, then please reinstall the game app.

Remember you can lose saved up lives after reinstalling. 

Apologies and thank you all for your patience. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for the feedback!

I see messages coming in about this not being fixed even after uninstalling and reinstalling the app. If you have reinstalled the game app in the last 24 hours and this did not resolve the issue, then could you please specify:

- your game version

- your device (make & model)

- OS version you use

and please include (a) screenshot(s)?

Thanks a lot!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How does it look now?

No update to be seen, have uninstalled and reinstalled. Still cannot get out of the demo
  • jenn.head
    jenn.head Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Have a great day! 

I also have attempted to play this level just this morning and am having the same issue!!! Have been having it for a week now. Have reinstalled and everything
  • Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    Options

Me too. There are a lot of updates but the problem is not solved ... king,whats the problem? The problem exists more than five weeks!!! Aren't you interested to solve it??

I don´t have a clue about game design, but maybe it´s tougher to resolve then we´d think?
  • ChristineC
    ChristineC Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

It's not working for me either I am stuck on both phone, tablet and laptop !  I love this game and really don't want to not be able to play it over something that is obviously a problem for many 

and every time I try I lose a life which is pretty annoying
  • slagerquist16
    slagerquist16 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

The gardeners have done their duty on this level 242 in Blossom Blast Saga.

In case you don't see any changes, then please reinstall the game app.

Remember you can lose saved up lives after reinstalling. 

Apologies and thank you all for your patience. 

Thank you for the feedback!

I see messages coming in about this not being fixed even after uninstalling and reinstalling the app. If you have reinstalled the game app in the last 24 hours and this did not resolve the issue, then could you please specify:

- your game version

- your device (make & model)

- OS version you use

and please include (a) screenshot(s)?

Thanks a lot!

How does it look now?

This issues still exists

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?