🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Game will not get past loading screen. Tried everything also havening trouble loading Blossum Blast

LaurieK68
LaurieK68 Posts: 3 Newbie

Have tried everything game will not get past loading screen. Cleaned browsers and tried 3 different ones. Blossom blast having same issue.

Answers

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager

Hello LaurieK68,

Are you playing from Facebook/PC or from your phone? Make sure you have the latest version of the game/browser/App installed and if that's the case, try to re-install everything. 

If that does not solve the problem, could you please give us a little more info on your browser/game version? Also, a screenshot would be very helpful - Here's help with it if needed.

Let me know!

Thanks and speak soon then!

Mia

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,681 Sweet Legend

Hi LaurieK68, I hope that you don't mind me stepping in to see if we could figure out what's going on.There are quite a few connection issues when playing any of the games on Facebook lately.  I answered a whole bunch this week for CC Saga with print screens showing that it couldn't connect at all.  From what your print screen is showing it's a Facebook problem.  "Facebook.com is not responding".

Laurie, can you please let me know which browser you are using to play the game?  Chrome has a problem and if your version is 68 or higher the games might not work as well.  Someone wrote that they went back to an older version and now their game works again.

Please follow this link and check the browser that you are using to see if you have the latest version:  https://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch001388.htm

I'll wait to hear back from you to see if anything helps but I really think it's a Facebook glitch at the moment because it's also happening on Windows 10.  I have been telling the players who use Windows 10 to log out of Facebook and log into the Kingdom but I don't know if your games can be played on Windows 10.

• Amy_Hart
    Amy_Hart Posts: 1 Newbie

I've been having the same problem - it works fine on the app on my phone, but the Facebook version will not load.  It's not my browser (Edge) or cache, since other King games (Pet Rescue, Diamond Diaries) load and run fine.  Please fix!

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,681 Sweet Legend

I've been having the same problem - it works fine on the app on my phone, but the Facebook version will not load.  It's not my browser (Edge) or cache, since other King games (Pet Rescue, Diamond Diaries) load and run fine.  Please fix!

I am starting to think that this is another Facebook glitch like we had a while ago. It took them forever to get it fixed. There was a Facebook update on mobile devices last Friday. Did you install it yet?
  • LaurieK68

Hello LaurieK68,

Are you playing from Facebook/PC or from your phone? Make sure you have the latest version of the game/browser/App installed and if that's the case, try to re-install everything. 

If that does not solve the problem, could you please give us a little more info on your browser/game version? Also, a screenshot would be very helpful - Here's help with it if needed.

Let me know!

Thanks and speak soon then!

Mia

I am playing from Facebook on my PC. I have tried every browser that I could find and none of them will work. I mostly use edge as my browser as it was on my new computer with win10. It works on my phone just fine. but I have a vision problem and is very hard to play on phone.
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager

Hello Laurie, 

Really sorry you're still having trouble. There are indeed some issues with the connection on Facebook. Would you be able to check if it works on Incognito mode? 

Meanwhile, we're investigating. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Let me know!

Mia

• LaurieK68

Hello Laurie, 

Really sorry you're still having trouble. There are indeed some issues with the connection on Facebook. Would you be able to check if it works on Incognito mode? 

Meanwhile, we're investigating. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Let me know!

Mia

it did not work in incognito on the 3 browsers that I tried.
  • toulaorf
    toulaorf Posts: 1 Newbie
    Πληκτρολογήστε το σχόλιο σας
  • JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    Did you try playing through the Facebook gameroom?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?