🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Say hi and introduce yourself!

Lola_Pop
Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager
edited October 2019 in Support

Hey there fellow Blossom Blast fan! 

We want to get to know you all! That's why we are opening up a thread like this, because the more we know each other, the more we can celebrate this awesome community! 

I'll start with myself; Hi everyone, I'm Lola_Pop, I'm a Community Moderator here at King and I'm working alongside my bee-tiful colleagues - XarlyQueenMia, @Crazy Cat Lad, @QueenB, @QueenRaffie and @Pounawea

I'm also moderating other games: Shuffle Cats, Diamond Digger Saga, Pyramid Solitaire Saga, Scrubby Dubby, Saga and Pepper Panic, so you will see me around there as well.

We also have great Super Stars kindly helping out - you will recognize them for example from their customized signatures. Meet the whole amazing team right here! 

I'm sure we'll have a great time together! I've heard you are a lovely community, and I'm really looking forward to knowing a bit more about you! What do you like best about Blossom Blast Saga?

Comments

• Helen_Mackenzie
    Helen_Mackenzie Posts: 3 Newbie
    Hi Im Helen. Im in Australia
    I play Candy Crush after work in busy medical clinic to wind down and de-stress after a hugely stressful day
    I only work 3 days a week due to having MS but those 3 days are full on and im smashed over 8 hours with 15 doctors in our clinic, im answering phones etc, i come home, make dinner, feed my doves etc and crash. then its CC time, 
    I really love playing this game, though my partner hassles me saying " its a kids game" and we argue , i give up and just carry on, i know its not a kids game, its for all ages, and it is so good for my cognitive skills, problem solving etc, keeps my brain sharp,. Im really sad tomight though as ive been saving up my lives and ive lost over 250 overnight, so i cant play,
    may have to go to sleep early :(  :( 
    Have fun guys and keep smashing those candies x
  • nsshawaii_
    nsshawaii_ Posts: 155 Pro Player 👑
    edited November 2018
    I live in Hawaii and work from home, mostly drilling seashells and glass for craft gifts... so it's a great way for me to take a break, relax and use my mind in a better way.
     I really enjoy all the games, my favorite is Diamond Diaries and Candy Crush Jelly right now but I have them all on my phone and I play them all from time to time. I migrate from one to the next. One of my favorite things to do!
  • Felspar7859
    Felspar7859 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Hi, I live in Sunbury Victoria and have been playing blossom blast for three years. I love the game and play morning and evening. I like the new rewards for playing everyday, but I haven't used any yet as I am awaiting new levels to explore and conquer. I think it's great that we can send lives to each other, I have a very large store of lives which means I can play as long as I like.
  • MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Hi there Helen_Mackenziensshawaii_ and Felspar7859 and welcome to the community! Great to hear a bit about where you are from and what you are doing :)

I agree with you Helen - the games are created for everyone. We have many players that might be older but still carries their youth inside  ;)

• Nessa_
    Nessa_ Posts: 5 Level 2
  • Nessa_
    Nessa_ Posts: 5 Level 2
  • MarkHawk
    Hi there @Nessa_ :waving:

Welcome to the community! Feel free to check out the pages and I hope you'll have a good time here :)
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Hi everyone, and Hi @MarkHawk, I just start playing Bloosom Blast and I really enjoy it so much, watching all those flowers blooming just really take my stress away  <3<3
  • MarkHawk
    Hi there mysticalmysty :waving:

Great to hear from you and I fully agree with you - Blossom Blast is very relaxing :chuffed:
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hi all, I thought that my favorite game was Candy Crush Saga until I found this game!  I could leave the bees behind and the birds sometimes can annoy me when they eat a flower that I need, but this has now become my all time favorite game.  I am on level 168.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?