🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Blossom Blast won’t load on iOS.

Answers

• drica69
    drica69 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Again the app will not load. You must have done sn update. Very disapointed!!!!’nnn
  • Miggie_
    Miggie_ Posts: 3 Newbie
    I am having same issues and it is beginning to be a pain. Every time i delete the app and reinstall I can only play at that time and then when i go back to play again all i get is the orange king screen. Please fix this problem.
  • squinda
    squinda Posts: 1 Newbie
    Ditto. I reinstalled and went back to the right level but lost all of my boosters that included about 80+ shovels. Played a few games then it died again. This happened after the iOS upgrade and BB one. 
    I’m going to lose interest and delete the game for good if they don’t fix it soon 🤷‍♀️
  • Miggie_
    Miggie_ Posts: 3 Newbie
    I have to agree. This has been going on for days now
  • Reem_
    Reem_ Posts: 5 Level 2
    The game works fine on iPhone only not loading on my iPad Pro.,?..
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Hi guys! 

The game studio has been notified about these issues with opening the game. But as it's the holiday season the fix may take some time. Please keep your game up to date so you won't miss any implemented fixes. 

In the meantime reinstalling the game app may help. But please note that your unsaved games, saved boosters and lives tend to disappear in the process. 

If you have lost any purchased items, we recommend contacting the Player Relations Team through here

Thanks so much for your patience. 

• Mommag
    Mommag Posts: 1 Newbie
    I'm having the same problem as everyone on here. I don't want to delete the app then download it again as I will loose everything and end up back at the beginning again. This happened before to me and I downloaded the game again and was gutted it started at level 1 again. So I won't be doing it again.
    Please get this sorted as I only had problems once I updated the app. 
  • Goontz
    Goontz Posts: 3 Newbie
    i see lots of comments saying answered but I don’t see any answers for fixing this. I have latest iOS update. I get the orange screen then it closes, but if I move it, I can see where I’m supposed to be.
  • Goontz
    Goontz Posts: 3 Newbie
    BTW- I had deleted then reinstalled the game, losing over a year of level progress 😖
  • tpopt
    tpopt Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited December 2018
    I have the same problem. I have joined the king community because it says you can maintain your current level if you’re a member if you need to delete the app and reinstall it. How would I do this now please? Can anyone help?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?