Blossom Blast won’t load on iOS.

1789101113Next

Answers

• wellsyboy3wellsyboy3 Posts: 1
    is there a way to save progress before i delete and reinstall the app? 
  • donna_tracydonna_tracy Posts: 5
    Come on King! 
    I’ve reinstalled the game AND lost all my progress in the process, I’ve followed iOS instructions of restarting device etc yet I’m still unable to get past the orange king logo screen!! It’s been going on far too long for you to have not fixed it!! 
  • BunnyNBunnyN Posts: 4
    Any update on a fix?    Now I am having issues with other King games! 
  • anitakosior7anitakosior7 Posts: 1
    Their not very good at answering anyone either
  • BobTheBrainBobTheBrain Posts: 2
    Does anyone know if King is working on a fix for this loging issue? I have been unable to login for more than two weeks now. ;(
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 5,387 Community Manager
    Hi everyone,

I wanted to let you know that our Tech Team think to have most likely found the root cause to the issue and is actively working on a fix. New release should come in the next days (no exact date nor ETA though) so there is hope that it will soon be a bad memory. 

We will keep you updated as soon as possible but for now all we can do is wait. Thanks a lot for your patience everyone :) 

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

👉 The BubbleGum Troll is back! Chance to win 30 GB here  🍭

Win Gold bars
     Here 🍒

🌟 Celebrate Candy Crush Friends 1st Anniversary and win Gold bars  🎉
  • htgdhtgd Posts: 5
    QueenMia said:
    Hi guys, 

Great news! Our Tech Team has released new version that are already available for your mobile devices. All you need to do is go and update the game to solve the problem and start playing again :)

Once again, we're really sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks all for your patience, you guys are great!
    Thanks very much everything back to normal now lol 
    Hi @TishTish87

I am sorry many are having an issues after the iOS update. Please try all iOS troubleshooting. And let us know if it resolves

• twinjan1twinjan1 Posts: 5
    How much longer to fix before I delete the game. 
    Really get no results. Have not played this game in a month. ☹️
  • BobTheBrainBobTheBrain Posts: 2
    Only tried once so far: But I have logged in successfully. :) Thanks to the team! And good luck to everyone else!
  • sugargirl53sugargirl53 Posts: 10 ✭✭
    Thank you for getting the game back up and running!!! Sooooo happy to play again!  <3 <3 <3
  • twinjan1twinjan1 Posts: 5
    Good to be back playing !!!
    Great job and thank you. 
  • dudleydudley Posts: 1
    Thanks so much!!  It must have been a nightmare trying to figure out what went wrong!  Your efforts are very much appreciated!  :))