🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Show your flowers and win Gold bars!! (FINISHED)

Options
MarkHawk
MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
edited April 2019 in Support

Show your flowers and win Gold bars!!

Greetings fellow Blossom Blast fans!! 🌼🌻🌺🌹

To enter this contest all you'll have to do is to share a photo of your favorite flower. The cuter and creative the better and you are free to choose any style of photo you prefer :) 

3 winners will be randomly picked by our Community team and receive 50 Gold bars each!

:star::star::star: Good luck in the contest :star::star::star:

You have until 30th of April to participate. Terms and Conditions here

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Here is my first attempt at this.  I love lilacs!  I wish we could have a scratch and smell in here so that everyone can enjoy them like I do!

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Nice one @MarkHawk Never enough beautiful flowers! I love your lilac 😍 @Elsa

I decided to post a picture of an orchid. I like them endlessly and I was inspired to write a little poem to Her Majesty :

The prettiest of them all
    Her head is up in the clouds
    Her crown violet and proud
    I like to call her Lady of The Night.

Her elegance is known worldwide,
    Celebrated as royalty
    A True Queen in the flower kingdom
    Will never let you forget her.  

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Blossom has something for all of you.  She didn't want to be left out.  She found some interesting information on line and asked me to share it here.  She is tending to the big buds outside! 

What your favorite flower says about you

Roses

You almost always think with your heart. Your aesthetic? Classic, timeless and never going out of style. You know how to make a statement and make it seem effortless.

Tulips

You’re thoughtful and confident and your personal style changes a lot based on your mood, but is somehow always sleek and coordinated.

Daisies

You’re an optimist who can find the good in any bad situation—and you’re probably a morning person, too. You always know what to say to make people smile.

Lilacs

You live for all things nostalgic—going through old photos from your past, poking around in antiques shops, watching old shows—and you’re all about infusing your style with vintage pieces.

Daffodils

You put your friends and family first. You love to host events, especially if it’s a party for someone you love. Your style shows off your fun-but-laid-back personality.

Sunflowers

Your favorite activity? Making new friends. You thrive around people and you love to be the center of attention. Your style is bright and warm, and you’re never without a bold statement piece.

Orchids

You’re both sophisticated and mysterious—you’re never the loudest or most glamorous person in the room, but people are still drawn to you. Your style is all about the details, and they’re always on-point.

Peonies

You’re a positive person who’s always looking ahead at the future. You’re thoughtful and empathetic towards others. Your style? Bold, bright and elegant, but not overbearing.

Lilies

You’re a happy, impassioned hard worker and you’re not afraid to be proud of your accomplishments. Your style is always perfectly tailored, and you know how to stand out in a crowd.

Carnations

Your best quality is that no matter what, you remain down-to-earth. You have many moods, but regardless of how you feel, your style remains the same: simple but stunning.

Poppies

You’re fun, quirky and creative, and you love it when people notice that about you. Your style is bold and colorful, and you’re not afraid to try new trends that others shy away from.

Zinnias

You’re an intensely passionate person—you wear your heart on your sleeve, and sometimes you get a little stuck in the past. Your style is the perfect mixture of classic glamour and unique edginess.

All of the above came from this website Here.

• firebombmarkus
    Options
    Very interesting! @Elsa Tell Blossom that I enjoyed a lot reading this 😊
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Options
    I brought you flowers that has deep meanings : 💕A deep passionate love between two people  💕Feeling compassion and unconditional love for everything in creation💕 Spurned or rejected love, specially in eastern cultures where the flowers originated 💕 Being too sensitive to the world around you. 
  • firebombmarkus
    Options
    Beautiful 😍 @mysticalmysty I didn't see these since my childhood. My grandma had some of them in her garden 😊
  • mysticalmysty
    edited March 2019
    Options
    I was gonna bring up Orchids, but you are did @firebombmarkus , so I choose Bleeding Heart instead, I always fascinating with the shape of this flowers, but the white one has awful meaning, it says represent  beautiful young women who died in tragic way,  ouch....
  • firebombmarkus
    Options
    @mysticalmysty During my stay in China I actually realized that they don't like white flowers but I never really knew why is that. I think every culture has its customs, including flowers that represent bad luck or good luck. In my country, there is a belief that if you get a bouquet of flowers it should have an even number of flowers as an odd number is considered unfortunate.

• mysticalmysty
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Then in that case .... you should send me a dozen of roses 😁 @firebombmarkus
  • firebombmarkus
    Options
    Thanks @mysticalmysty I am not sure if you wanted to say that I should send a dozen of roses to myself. If so, I like the idea 😁

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?