🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

I have played blossom blast saga to level 1100 but other levels is not loading. What can I do ?

sollywhite
sollywhite Posts: 3 Newbie
I have played blossom blast saga to level 1100 but other levels is not loading. What can I do to make it load?

Best Answer

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hi there sollywhite! Welcome to the Blossom Blast community :waving:

Are you playing on a mobile device or on Facebook?

It might be that you need to update the game in order to get the latest levels. Check your app store for updates and you should now be able to continue with new levels :) 

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hi there sollywhite! Welcome to the Blossom Blast community :waving:

Are you playing on a mobile device or on Facebook?

It might be that you need to update the game in order to get the latest levels. Check your app store for updates and you should now be able to continue with new levels :) 
  • sollywhite
    sollywhite Posts: 3 Newbie
    Thanks for the reply. If I update the game hope I won't have to start from the beginning.

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Hi @sollywhite as long your game is synchronized to either King account or Facebook, your progress will be safe  ;)
  • Tanaya_Borkakoti
    Tanaya_Borkakoti Posts: 17 Level 2
    edited May 2019
    Hi.. Mysticalmysty.,I have updated the game  4days back.. Since yesterday my game has stopped loading. I am on level 1128. I play in my mobile 
  • Paula_Báguena
    Paula_Báguena Posts: 80 Level 3
    Hi @Tanaya_Borkakoti, I'm really sorry to hear that :( I'm part of the Blossom development team, and we are aware that unfortunately some of our players are experiencing a problem like yours, so we are investigating and trying to get it fixed :) Were you connected to Facebook in your mobile? If so, maybe you can play in Facebook platform in the meantime? 

By the way, which device and which Operative System is it running? 

We really hope to have this fixed as soon as possible, but it may take some time :anguished:

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?