🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Show your flowers and win Gold bars!! (FINISHED)

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    edited April 2019
    Hello @MarkHawk, @Jelly Jenny @firebombmarkus and @mysticalmysty

I was waiting to show flowers my garden.... Only these 2 Tulips are survived this year and all the rest of my plants got ruined with the weather fluctuations :(  Could not wait till they bloomed fully... there is heavy rain in the forecast tonight & tomorrow for us and my Day-Lilies are not out yet!!  

I love all kind of flowers -- Bleeding Hearts, Hibiscus, Hydrangea, Marygolds, Mums, Roses, Zinnias, etc, etc.,  

Image result for pic of hydrangea flowers
    Hydrangea (this used to be in my garden) from Google pics

Related image
    From our game, I like Lotuses the most 🤗  They symbolize purity, beauty, majesty, grace, fertility, wealth, richness, knowledge and serenity.  Also, Pink Lotus is the National flower of India 🤗
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Thanks for sharing @Pummy_Raj I like these little yellow survivors 😍 Hydrangea reminds me of grandma's garden when I was a kid. She had them in 2 or 3 colors and they were all around the yard. I have had a chance to see lotuses while I was in China and they are really admirable. Each flower is magnificent in its own way, it's just a matter of taste which one you love.
  • PummyRaj
    I agree @firebombmarkus and Thank you :) 

I too like all the flowers and if we look at them, each and everyone has it's own beauty and specialty!!  Some bloom in Early Spring, some in Spring, some in Summer and some in Fall!! 
    Do you know about a flower called "Night Queen"?  We used to have a plant in my parents' garden in India.  Not sure if this can be found anywhere else?  I have not seen in US yet!!
    Well there are many others including a different variety of Lotus that blooms in the night & goes back to bud shape by Sunrise... but "Night Queen" has an amazing unique fragrance along with blooming night!!  We can smell it even 50 feet (or more) farther 🤗

Here is a picture of those flowers (courtesy of Google).  Looks like it is called as Night Blooming Jasmine too ("Cestrum Nocturnum")  
    Image result for picture of night queen flower
  • candace39
    candace39 Posts: 6 Level 2
    the dyed roses! Love em!
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Those pink lotus look so regal @Pummy_Raj Thank you for sharing it with us. Speaking of ‘Night Queen’ ( Epiphyllum ) I had it before when I was living in Phoenix, but I could not find it here in NYC. The other flower that I often to buy is Tuberose...
  • PummyRaj
    Hello @mysticalmysty, Good Morning :)

The "Epiphyllum" is a different variety than the "Cestrum Nocturnum"... probably variation between Indian & US varieties =) 
    I sure would love to have the Epiphyllum if I can find it here!!  They do look very beautiful and remind me of a flower plant we used to have in India.  They look like a mixture of White Roses and Jasmines and had too strong fragrance (not my favorite
     :o )  Hope the "American Night Queen" won't have that strong scent!!

The bottom flower you showed is what Indians call as "Lily" -- no similarity to the "Day Lilies" we find in US!  This is a very delicate flower and a fully bloomed one has the width of our finger and length also as our finger!  These are used in Garlands in Indian Weddings =)  Bride & Groom wear the Garlands  :3

Image result for Wedding Garlands with Lily     Image result for Wedding Garlands with Lily
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Image result for valkovuokko
    Mother's Day is coming up and these delicate flowers are the ones we always pick from the forest for our mothers.

I wasn't sure of the name in English but Google says: "Common names include wood anemone, windflower, thimbleweed, and smell fox, an allusion to the musky smell of the leaves" I hope you enjoy these modest wildflowers :) 
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    @Jelly Jenny - thank you for sharing.  They are beautiful.
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    The Texas Rain Lily appears like magic a few days after heavy rains during this time of year. So hopefully, with a bit of rain during the upcoming two weeks, we will have patches of these flowers in time for Mother's Day.

• Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Community Moderator here :waving:

The competition is over! Thank you so much for participating - this was definitely the most beautiful contest around 🌼🌸🌺

The winners are... *Drumroll*

@Lavender
    @Mim_
    @Sabrina_Menin

I'll be adding the 50 Gold Bars to your game! Enjoy and have a sunny day everyone! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?