Which blocker do you dislike the most?

ElsaElsa Posts: 17,780 Superstar
edited June 12 in Discussions
From all the blockers posted in this picture, which blocker do you dislike the most?

Thanks to @bearwithme, @firebombmarkus and @Crimson_Dawn for helping me brainstorm some ideas on how to post the trivia here in the community.

Which blocker do you dislike the most? 9 votes

Pot
0%
Glass
0%
Weed
11%
caydenM 1 vote
Mole
55%
LynetteElsafirebombmarkusmysticalmystybearwithme 5 votes
Leaf Pile
0%
Crow
0%
Bee
22%
Felspar7859LynneP 2 votes
Snail
11%
Jelly Jenny 1 vote
Mushroom
0%
Lily Pad
0%
You can find out more about our Superstars here
Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
Newbies, this is for you!  We always run contests on all the King games where you have a chance to earn some gold bars.  Check them out here

Comments

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 6,154 Superstar
    Mole
    I think mole is my least favorite blocker. When it occurs in the level first you have to clear the moles or you will never finish it 🙄

I want to hear about the blockers you dislike @mysticalmysty @Mim_

The only way outside is inside. Namaste 🙏🏻
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 17,780 Superstar
    Mole
    I agree with you @firebombmarkus.  I am so stuck, on level 315 because of those darn moles!
    Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Newbies, this is for you!  We always run contests on all the King games where you have a chance to earn some gold bars.  Check them out here
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 2,568 Superstar
    Mole
    I definitely don't like those pesky moles - they keep popping up all over the place taking my flowers away!  Sometimes I have to resort to using some of my shovels to get rid of them!

I'd like to see what some of the other Blossom Blast players think @Felspar7859, @blossomkaren, @hotrod620, @Hockycko , @Sabot, @Joseph45, @Rebecca_Lorden, @Tony_Mc, @LoveBBLast, @Tune_D

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh
  • Mim_Mim_ Posts: 208 ✭✭✭
    I hate the moles and snails. I try and did them up when I can.
  • mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 8,075 Superstar
    Mole
    Thank you for tagging me @firebombmarkus I have to agreed that moles can be so annoying, but I can’t really decided if I dislike the moles most or snails 🤔
     Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive.      
  • Mim_Mim_ Posts: 208 ✭✭✭
    I have just read what I said. I meant to say I hate the moles and snails and I try to dig them up.
  • Paula_BáguenaPaula_Báguena Posts: 23 Kingster
    Snails can be innofensive and adorable but not in this game, I vote for them! :p

joy love GIF
  • Jelly JennyJelly Jenny Posts: 1,375 Community Moderator
    Snail
    Snails can be innofensive and adorable but not in this game, I vote for them! :p

joy love GIF
    Haha, me too! You'll need to click on vote on top of the post ☝

Ready to celebrate Candy Crush Saga level 5000? Gold Bars and exclusive swag here! 
    Are you the most brilliant Diamond Diaries racer? Fame, gold and glory here!
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 17,780 Superstar
    Mole
    Aw the snails are cute!  Especially when they start shaking.  LOL!  @Paula_Báguena that is a cute snail picture!