Lives restore time

petaanne34petaanne34 Posts: 3
Why has my lives restore time gone from 30 mins per life to 60 mins since last update 

Best Answers

Prev1

Answers

• petaanne34petaanne34 Posts: 3
    edited May 22
    Thank you for your reply I did send an email directly to King support but they sent me a link to here...I've been playing for 3 years & never seen it happen before I'm on level 1353. Hope you get some answers thanks again! πŸ˜€
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 7,166 Superstar
    Oh, you did? I must have missed the notification. Thabk you for explaining this to us 😊 @Jelly Jenny
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

The only way outside is inside. Namaste πŸ™πŸ»
    🌈
    Check out the first ever Superstar Summer contest and win some gold bars here 😍
    🌈
    Guess my score in Farm Heroes Saga and earn some gold here
    🌈
    Give us your feedback on The Royal Championship in Jelly Saga here
    🌈
    Vote for portal to navigate between levels in Friends Saga here

• petaanne34petaanne34 Posts: 3
    Thanks for the info guys appreciate it...I'll just have to be patient!  Have a great day @firebombmarkus @Jelly Jenny! πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
    You are welcome! @petaanne34 This means I will have to be patient with you πŸ˜‰ Have a great day too πŸ€—

🌈
    🌈
    🌈
    🌈

• fsmart2005fsmart2005 Posts: 2
    10 minutes
  • ruby2057ruby2057 Posts: 2
    Thanks for the information guys! I hope the 60 minute refresh time is sorry lived!!!! I submitted a support ticket regarding it and got an automated reply, which didn't quit relate to my question. I came here to see if I was the only one with the issue or not, and to try to figure out whether or not it was permanent. If it was permanent, I was going to have to say bye to one of my favorite games!
    Now I've just got to be patient...LOL
  • BoneAppleteaBoneAppletea Posts: 1
    Still happening to me hope an update fixes or I will def lose interest 
  • medavis121medavis121 Posts: 2
    Why is the 60 minute refresh still happening? Obviously the majority of us players will stop playing. It’s been months! And contacting support is zero help, as per usual since they always get the issues wrong and never provide the correct solutions.. this game is garbage.. 
    Hi guys and welcome to our adorable Community 😊

@ruby2057 Once you receive an automated email message you need to reply to it and explain your issue in order for the team to reach you. If you don't reply, they will never reach you. The team is great and patient and they give their best to help players. I wouldn't give them up so fast πŸ˜‰

@BoneAppletea @medavis121 This is an ongoing test and I really hope it will be finished soon. I am waiting 60 minutes for a lifetime and I understand your frustration. Why don't you play another game in the meantime?

I will tag @Paula_BΓ‘guena to see if she can give us more info on this. Thank you for your understanding, guys. Have a wonderful day πŸ€—

🌈
    🌈
    🌈
    🌈

• Paula_BΓ‘guenaPaula_BΓ‘guena Posts: 30 Kingster
    Hey all! I'm really sorry you're having a bad experience due this change :sweat: This kind of tests are usually enabled for 2-3 months, so it should be turned off soon. I don't have exact dates, but as it's been live for a couple of months already it shouldn't take long to finish it and go back to a normal refill time for lives. 

I'll update you whenever I get more information, and thanks! Your parience is really appreciated :heart:

Thank you so much for answering @Paula_BΓ‘guena Let's all stay patient together and wait for this test to finish πŸ˜‰

🌈
    🌈
    🌈
    🌈

• NamTruong2001NamTruong2001 Posts: 25
    I don't want to say it, but I must.

IT IS TOO LONG! While most games only have to wait 30 minutes :'(

• medavis121medavis121 Posts: 2
    I’ll be deleting this game due to this β€œtest” and I’ll be avoiding any other games made by King. An hour per life is ridiculous!