🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Lives restore time

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi guys and welcome to our adorable Community 😊

@ruby2057 Once you receive an automated email message you need to reply to it and explain your issue in order for the team to reach you. If you don't reply, they will never reach you. The team is great and patient and they give their best to help players. I wouldn't give them up so fast 😉

@BoneAppletea @medavis121 This is an ongoing test and I really hope it will be finished soon. I am waiting 60 minutes for a lifetime and I understand your frustration. Why don't you play another game in the meantime?

I will tag @Paula_Báguena to see if she can give us more info on this. Thank you for your understanding, guys. Have a wonderful day 🤗
  • Paula_Báguena
    Paula_Báguena Posts: 80 Level 3
    Hey all! I'm really sorry you're having a bad experience due this change :sweat: This kind of tests are usually enabled for 2-3 months, so it should be turned off soon. I don't have exact dates, but as it's been live for a couple of months already it shouldn't take long to finish it and go back to a normal refill time for lives. 

I'll update you whenever I get more information, and thanks! Your parience is really appreciated :heart:

• firebombmarkus
    Thank you so much for answering @Paula_Báguena Let's all stay patient together and wait for this test to finish 😉
  • NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,214 Level 5
    I don't want to say it, but I must.

IT IS TOO LONG! While most games only have to wait 30 minutes :'(

• medavis121
    medavis121 Posts: 8 Level 2
    I’ll be deleting this game due to this “test” and I’ll be avoiding any other games made by King. An hour per life is ridiculous!
  • firebombmarkus
    Hi @medavis121 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I am sorry you feel that way. If you ever decide to come back, you know where to find us 🤗
  • HappyC
    HappyC Posts: 7 Level 2
    I received a blossom blast update yesterday. New feature allows option to skip through the blooms. Why add a feature to speed up the game when it takes an hour to restore 1 life? Also, I don't if anyone else has commented that the game no longer shows a suggested move. This has been my favorite game; but, the one hour refresh is simply too long. Get real Blossom Blast!
  • medavis121
    medavis121 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Over 3 months and still no change to the hour refill time on lives?! King obviously doesn’t want people playing their games. What a garbage company... 
  • Paula_Báguena
    Paula_Báguena Posts: 80 Level 3
    Hey @medavis121, unfortunately life refill time still 1 hour  but good news are that we are going to take action on this very very soon! Thanks for the patience 🤗
  • colyol
    colyol Posts: 5 Level 2
    The one hour to wait for a new life has only just started on my phone. It auto updates each app update, and I can see from
    previous posters that this has been happening for a while - please tell me it is not now permanent - I think 30 mins is too long, waiting an hour you may as well not play at all! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?