tjtktjtj
tjtktjtj Posts: 2 Newbie
edited September 2019 in Support

now can't use it??

how to use ????

Comments

• RH0828
    RH0828 Posts: 4 Newbie
    what happened? I used to enjoy the flowers blossoming, seeing how it unfolded, now it fast forwards through all of treat. How can I go back to the old way?
  • Blob17
    Blob17 Posts: 10 Level 2
    After I updated the game it skips the flowers blooming on my tablet. It gives me the option to skip or watch the flowers bloom on my phone. I just want the option to be available on my tablet also. Watching the flowers bloom is the best part of the game! 
  • NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,221 Level 5
    It happens today to me.
    Flowers bloom too fast abnormally, which make me startle and I totally don't have no idea what's going on until I know that the game speeds up blooming.
    I don't like this because I want to see them bloom one by one smoothly, just like before it is updated.
    Please remove it. I'M BEGGING YOU!!! :'( 
  • RH0828
    Blob17 said:
    After I updated the game it skips the flowers blooming on my tablet. It gives me the option to skip or watch the flowers bloom on my phone. I just want the option to be available on my tablet also. Watching the flowers bloom is the best part of the game! 
    How did you get the option on your phone?
  • Blob17
    Blob17 Posts: 10 Level 2
    It just automatically did it. After the update it showed like a tutorial that you could skip the blooming feature. Now on every level when it's blooming, it says, "Tap to skip" at the bottom of my screen and I just ignore it.
  • RH0828
    How stupid, I never got that. Maybe I should delete the app and see what happens when I download again. 
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi @RH0828 @Blob17 @NamTruong2001 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 

I totally agree with you. I love watching these flowers blooming 😍 I opened my game and it seems like it is the same as yours, flowers bloom too fast. It is probably a testing feature. I will tag our Community Moderator @Jelly Jenny to tell us more but we will have to wait until Monday for her to come back to the office.

As for the skip feature at the end of a level, I don't have it in my game yet but as far as I know, almost all King games have it. I find it neat as some players might be bored by waiting so you can always choose to skip it or watch the flowers blooming. There is no way to force this feature though as it will first be rolled out to a certain amount of players as a test and then introduced to all of us eventually.

Thank you so much for your feedback, guys. We appreciate it a lot. Have a wonderful weekend 🤗
  • NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,221 Level 5
    @firebombmarkus
    I will wait to see the update.
    However, to me, this is completely automatic and works during my playing field, not when I completed.
    Just give you this information to know. :)
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    @NamTruong2001 Yes, that's what I thought. It's the same in my game. Other players in this thread mentioned skip feature at the end of the level, that's why I wrote about it too 😉
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Hi @RH0828, @NamTruong2001, @Blob17 :waving:

There indeed is a test with the final blooms! You can either skip the final stages of finishing up the level or the blooms are sped up. I'm sure this is useful feedback for our Kingster @Paula_Báguena :) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?