🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

how to use speed blossom??

Comments

• Blob17
    Blob17 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Not sure if you want feedback or not but I totally agree with having the option to speed up the blooms. I can definitely see the appeal for some players. Me personally, like that I can just not skip anything and continue to play with everything at normal speed 🙂
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    @Blob17 Player's feedback is always welcome 😊
  • Blob17
    Blob17 Posts: 10 Level 2
    That is good to know. Thank you!
  • Paula_Báguena
    Paula_Báguena Posts: 80 Level 3
    Hello! I hope you're all having a good summer :sunglasses:

First of all, thank you for your feedback, it is really appreciated! I already shared it with my colleagues in Blossom development team. The main reason for this test was that we kept receiving comments about the game being too slow, so we thought on adding some speed in the gameplay. I agree with you that it's better to have the choice, we'll review this test so we can adjust it as soon as our developers are back from their holidays. 

Thanks for you patience!!  <3

• RH0828
    RH0828 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Hello! I hope you're all having a good summer :sunglasses:

First of all, thank you for your feedback, it is really appreciated! I already shared it with my colleagues in Blossom development team. The main reason for this test was that we kept receiving comments about the game being too slow, so we thought on adding some speed in the gameplay. I agree with you that it's better to have the choice, we'll review this test so we can adjust it as soon as our developers are back from their holidays. 

Thanks for you patience!!  <3

Thanks for sharing our concerns. Watching the flowers bloom is exciting, you get to see what's going to happen, and see what you did right or wrong so you can improve as a player. It's such an essential part of the game, I don't know why anyone would skip it! But if they want to they can have that option! 
  • RH0828
    RH0828 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Hi, so it looks like we now have the option, but it gives you the option every time, in big bright letters across the screen. Can we just change it in the settings? It's very annoying to have to see that making the screen ugly. There is a better way to do it!
  • Paula_Báguena
    Paula_Báguena Posts: 80 Level 3
    Hey all! I wanted to inform you that after the feedback received we decided to remove the auto-increase of speed for the blooms :hurrah:

As @RH0828 mentioned, some of you will still have the option to speed up the animation, but in this case only if you tap the screen. Right now our developers are on vacation so we can't change the design, but once they're back we'll consider other options like adding this in the settings menu or just showing the label "tap to skip" once. 

Cheers! 🌸
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Great! @Paula_Báguena Thanks for letting us know 😊
  • justgigi
    justgigi Posts: 2 Newbie
    After having the option to speed thru blooming by tapping the screen, that option has suddenly been removed altogether. Can we please get it back? Yes, at times watching the flowers bloom is satisfying but other times I just want a quick game in those few minutes between obligations. Removing that option makes gameplay entirely too slow for a quick in between game.
  • NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,210 Level 5
    Hey, life is still 1 hour to refill. It is not fixed. Why???

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?