🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

SOLVED! Blossom Blast says it is not connected to the internet

bearwithme
bearwithme Posts: 15,937 Candy Moderator
edited February 2020 in Support
I have lost my picture for my icon and according to my profile it looks like I am not logged in to either FB or king.com but when I try to log out it says not connected to the internet.   I have the latest version 69.0.3, and I actually play on both a mini iPad 4 and and larger iPad.  I have the same problem on both, but I can play all the other games. I can also play Blossom Blast but I don't see pictures of other players and I am afraid my progress may not be saved (even though I am only on level 110 and it says it has). I have done a hard reboot of both devices and it still says no internet connection but I can connect to other King games and websites.  I hate to have to de-install and re-install the game.  I have a few boosters I'd like to be able to save.  @Jelly Jenny Any help or advice would be appreciated. 

Best Answer

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hello bees!!

The Game Studio has confirmed this issue appearing on Android 5.1. has been fixed! Please update your game to the newest version (78.0.20) and you'll be able to connect it to Facebook or other networks  =)

Please accept our apologies for the inconveniences!! <3

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    @bearwithme I have seen this in various games around the Community and I was never quite sure why is this happening. If I am right, the only way players were able to solve this was by reinstalling the game but I know how inconvenient it is. Anyway, let's wait for @Jelly Jenny to see what can be done as I am very curious about this.
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Hi @bearwithme :waving:

Could you try these steps to get reconnected, please:

-Disconnect the game from Facebook (if it let's you)
    -Delete the Facebook app from the device if you have it installed
    -Close all tabs in Safari and clear the browser cache by going to Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data
    -Turn off the device and wait about 30 seconds
    -Turn on the device again
    -Open Safari and log in to your Facebook account through the browser
    -Open the game and reconnect it to Facebook
    -Once you're connected you can reinstall the Facebook app and continue using it if you wish

If you see any pop ups saying that you need to reinstate your app permissions at some point, be sure to do that. 

I hope this helps! Let me know :) 

• bearwithme
    Good Morning @Jelly Jenny - It won't let me sign out of FB or anything because it says I have no internet and on my game profile it shows both the King and FB icons.  I  have been very busy with work and have not tried the other steps yet but I will later today and will let you know what happens.  I appreciate your response (and yours too @firebombmarkus).  What I find very interesting is that all the other King games (CC saga, CCF, CC Soda, Pet Rescue Puzzle and Farm Heroes) are fine on the same two devices.  So if I delete the FB app - (even temporarily) won't that affect all my other games that are currently connected thru FB? 
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Good questions @bearwithme - you might need to reconnect on the other games as well. Because you're clearing the cache would possibly impact on the connection on other games.

If you have any doubts as to on which level your games are saved, just let me know :) I'm going offline soon, so I'll get back to you on Monday if needed. 

• bearwithme
    Great news. I’m traveling today and for whatever reason (Maybe it likes the airport WiFi), I was able to sign out of my FB link to the game and then re sign in and everything seems to be ok now with the game (on both my devices)!
    Thank you for all the advice and support you. Guess it was a random glitch after all. 😊
  • Painda
    Painda Posts: 9 Level 2
    I've been having this EXACT issue as well - each detail the same. However, I have not been able to successfully troubleshoot it. My husband is a tech genius and I showed him my issue and thus thread. In his opinion (and put very simply), @bearwithme lucked into a bug that somehow cancelled out the original bug causing this issue with this game. @Jelly Jenny, has there been any follow up to this? Why was connecting to airport wifi helpful? I've attempted everything - including checking my networks and trying different ones. I suppose the only thing I haven't tried is to go to my area's airport...
  • Painda
    I'm unsure if the following issue has been happening to others; and I'm unsure if it's a part of this main issue. When I open my game to play, it glitches as a black bar scans down the screen continuously. I have been able to record it, but this system doesn't allow for posting videos. I've done my best to screenshot the bar-glitch issue. Hopefully this, along with all the other "evidence", will help to figure out a fix. Also, I'm not sure if this is the correct forum for this whole issue, but part of the issue is not being able to connect with the direct game techs. Thanks. 
  • bearwithme
    @Painda I am tagging @QueenMia about this glitch because the regular Community Moderator (JellyJenny) is on vacation. 
    I think that Blossom Blast and Pet Rescue Puzzle appears to need stronger (maybe faster) internet than the other games. So sometimes I am ok with the games and my icon appears and other times I’m not. I have heard that it is not uncommon for internet providers to throttle down the internet speeds over time. 
  • Painda
    Thank you, @bearwithme! The more help the merrier. Honestly, this bug is the worst!  O.o
  • Breebaby
    Breebaby Posts: 91 Level 3
    I'm having the same issue, it won't let me log into my Facebook. It says that there is no internet connection. I had the no icon for my avatar, and my level was not matching up with my tablet. So I tried to log out and back in and it said I had no internet connection. So I uninstalled and reinstalled and now I can not sign in because it says I have no internet connection.

Please help!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?