🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

No Connection: NOT Answered

Painda
Painda Posts: 9 Level 2
I didn't realize, but I added my issues to an "Answered" thread. For the sake of ease, I've taken screenshots of the entire thread. I'm having the same issues as another player did, but I cannot fix them for the life of me. I also cannot directly contact Support within the game. Something is very wrong. It's all in the screenshots below. The original player was @bearwithme and the person helping was @Jelly Jenny

Best Answer

• Paula_Báguena
    Paula_Báguena Posts: 80 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Painda! I agree with you, this issue is very annoying... 

I've tried to reproduce it here together with Blossom developers but we are unsure about why this is happening. We'll continue investigating to find a fix as soon as possible, meanwhile let me suggest you something! There's a feature in Android that keeps the data from the applications even after de-installing them, so when you install the same app again it will recover the previous saved data. You can disable this option in the settings, following this steps:
    1. Open Settings
    2. Tap Backup & reset
    3. Tap Automatic restore to disable the setting
    Once is disabled, delete and then install again the game. I am not sure if this will work, but give it a try if you have the time and let me eknow what happens!  :)

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,487 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Painda, Hearty Welcome to the Blossom Blast section of our friendly King Community :)  

First of all, I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  I was just reading your question in the other thread =) 

I have never encountered the "Black Bar" in middle of the game issue, but did experienced this "No Internet connection" issue with my Farm Heroes game.  Although it is very confusing with regards to why it happens, it is an easy issue to fix :+1: 

So, the fix is, we have to delete the App and reinstall it -- The downside is, we will be loosing all our saved up boosters with the Re-installation.  And these boosters will not be reimbursed by the King Team UNLESS they are purchased with real money! 

But, the good part is the game works without any glitches.  Why this works -- because all other Apps on your device are working fine =)

Note: Once you delete the App, go to "Storage Settings" and delete all the Cache.  Then reinstall the App. 

Hopefully, this will take care of that Black Bar issue too.  Because, deleting & reinstalling the Apps does clear all the bugs & glitches :+1:  

Please let me know if I can help you with anything else! 

Hope you will be able to enjoy your game again soon!  Have a great Sunday!
  • Painda
    Thank you for your quick response, @Pummy Raj. I had attempted this trick a while back with another game, so I'm familiar. However, everything wrong with the app is still there when I reinstall. The scanning glitch, the "no connection", the inability to log in or out, everything. The only thing I haven't been able to do is to uninstall THEN clear the cache THEN reinstall. Is that really what you meant? When an app on my phone isn't installed, I can't seem to find it to clear anything because it isn't there... because I uninstalled it. But I feel dumb. What am I missing? 
  • Painda
    So now in desperate effort, I've triple checked my troubleshooting - even going so far as to follow the steps I've attached and still NOTHING. I might cry... :(
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,789 Candy Moderator
    @Painda - I play on IOS but had the same problem after de-installing and re- installing the game on one of my devices - and then it wouldn’t let me reconnect to King or FB so it wanted to start me back on Level 1. 
  • Painda
    @bearwithme!!! I know! I saw your thread!! I actually added to IT first, not realizing it had been marked "Answered". I can't figure it out! 
  • Paula_Báguena
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Painda! I agree with you, this issue is very annoying... 

I've tried to reproduce it here together with Blossom developers but we are unsure about why this is happening. We'll continue investigating to find a fix as soon as possible, meanwhile let me suggest you something! There's a feature in Android that keeps the data from the applications even after de-installing them, so when you install the same app again it will recover the previous saved data. You can disable this option in the settings, following this steps:
    1. Open Settings
    2. Tap Backup & reset
    3. Tap Automatic restore to disable the setting
    Once is disabled, delete and then install again the game. I am not sure if this will work, but give it a try if you have the time and let me eknow what happens!  :)

• Painda
    edited August 2019
    This worked! I disabled "Automatic Restore", restarted my phone for good measure, and reinstalled the Blossom Blast app. Opened it up and there's all kinds of new fun things to explore now! I'm so excited! Thank you!!
  • Paula_Báguena
    Amazing @Painda!!! I'm super happy to know it worked, sorry for the inconvenience this bug caused to you, we'll keep working hard to fix this as soon as possible. Enjoy! 🌸

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?