🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Link or merge King and facebook accounts

benisensei
benisensei Posts: 46 Level 2
Hi, when i want to log in Blossom Blast with my King account here, the game cant recognise my email. I usually log in and play with my facebook account (which is the same email) . Is there any way to link those 2 accounts so i don’t loose mybonus and progress? Thanks for your help!

Best Answers

• Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hi @benisensei!

You can sync your King account with your Facebook account but I would recommend do it on a computer. If you have already created a King account, follow these steps:

- Go to king.com
    - Select Games at the left top corner
    - Then select "Log in" from right top corner
    - Type in your credentials 

Sync your King account with your Facebook account from Account - Score and progression sync (check out picture below). Make sure to connect the account to the correct Facebook account as you cannot undo this action. 

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 30,614 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @benisensei, Hearty Welcome to the Blossom Blast section of our friendly King Community :) 

Once again, Congratulations for winning the Contest and gaining 40 Gold bars (claps claps)!  

You must have received a personal message from @Jelly Jenny by yesterday!!  You will find that message through the Envelope icon which is located in the top right corner of this page.  When you have new message, you will see a green number next to it :D  

You can post your game user ID number here also, so that Jenny can add the Gold Bars to your game :+1:  Here is the link to find your ID  https://community.king.com/en/blossom-blast-saga/discussion/247657/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

Please post back if you need further assistance with finding your ID or anything else :+1:  

Talk to you soon!  Have a wonderful day/evening!
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Answer ✓
    @benisensei The 40 Gold Bars had been added the day that the competition ended! Since then they seem to have been spent on extra moves mostly. I hope this helps! 

Answers

• Jelly_Jenny
    Answer ✓
    Hi @benisensei!

You can sync your King account with your Facebook account but I would recommend do it on a computer. If you have already created a King account, follow these steps:

- Go to king.com
    - Select Games at the left top corner
    - Then select "Log in" from right top corner
    - Type in your credentials 

Sync your King account with your Facebook account from Account - Score and progression sync (check out picture below). Make sure to connect the account to the correct Facebook account as you cannot undo this action. 

• benisensei
    Thank you! Now it seems it’s synchronised. Do you know how i can get the 40 gold bars from the contest?
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 30,614 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @benisensei, Hearty Welcome to the Blossom Blast section of our friendly King Community :) 

Once again, Congratulations for winning the Contest and gaining 40 Gold bars (claps claps)!  

You must have received a personal message from @Jelly Jenny by yesterday!!  You will find that message through the Envelope icon which is located in the top right corner of this page.  When you have new message, you will see a green number next to it :D  

You can post your game user ID number here also, so that Jenny can add the Gold Bars to your game :+1:  Here is the link to find your ID  https://community.king.com/en/blossom-blast-saga/discussion/247657/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

Please post back if you need further assistance with finding your ID or anything else :+1:  

Talk to you soon!  Have a wonderful day/evening!
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Answer ✓
    @benisensei The 40 Gold Bars had been added the day that the competition ended! Since then they seem to have been spent on extra moves mostly. I hope this helps! 

• benisensei
    Ooops i did not notice, I thought it was from my previous purchase!
    i ll make sure to participate in the next contest, hoping for being lucky again!
    thank you you've been both very helpful

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?