🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

My game is different to my partners

Maddiej
Maddiej Posts: 1 Newbie
I want to know why different devices have apparantly different experiences/rules when it comes to the game Blossom Blast Saga.

My partner and I both have blossom blast downloaded, and a while ago there was an update that gave his device 10 lives, but gave my device only 7 lives. 

Also, a few weeks ago I updated my game (after not playing for a while, so I'm not certain exactly when the update was) and my game setup is entirely different, I choose a power up to have during that level. However, my partner has nothing like that, his game is just normal. 

As a side note, about 2 weeks ago I played my game and during the chain blasts I had the option to tap the screen and it would fast forward through the chain, but then after like 2 days it didn't do it anymore. 

Answers

• Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Hi @Maddiej and welcome to our Bee-tiful Community :waving:

It's true, due to some tests the game studio is running, you can have slight differences to your game compared to your partner's.

Our game studios are constantly adapting our games by introducing and testing new features, gameplay or concepts. Before any change is implemented a randomly chosen group of players is selected to trial the feature, and based upon how the change is viewed we then decide whether the change is one we want to adopt or not.

The speeding through blasts was one of the tests - you'll find some discussion on the test here. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?