Match flowery names and win 20 Gold Bars here!

Share your game knowledge with the Community here!

Has anyone else's map just disappeared

2Next

Answers

• drricheydrrichey Posts: 1
    This has been going on for 9 months and no fix?  It just happened to me on Septrmber 16, 2019. What is the solution?  After reading this thread I'm not confident and about to quit playing. 
  • Paula_BáguenaPaula_Báguena Posts: 66 Kingster
    Hey @drrichey, welcome!

I'm Paula and I work in Blossom's development team, nice to have you here :) 

We're still working on developing new features regarding the maps, that's why you can't see them anymore. Hopefully it doesn't take too much longer to implement new and exciting stuff! 

Cheers,
  • farnorcalfarnorcal Posts: 1
    I just opened the ap and got a message that said something like 'welcome to the new version'. No map. Paula it would be nice if King would let us know they're working on the map, so I wouldn't have to waste my time complaining here and could waste it on blossom blast instead. 
  • Paula_BáguenaPaula_Báguena Posts: 66 Kingster
    Sorry I think I didn't explain it properly! Right now the future of the maps is uncertain unfortunately. We're working on developing new features that will improve how the maps worked, but it doesn't mean they will be back in the same way you've seen them. I'm sure we'll implement new features that will be even better than having the maps. 

I know is hard, but all I can say is... try to be patient! :3
  • leenakt1leenakt1 Posts: 2
    I want those wondeful and beautiful maps back.  
  • pandaprincesspandaprincess Posts: 2
    Just lost the maps myself. This is important to my game playing enjoyment. Maps are what made the same special
  • pandaprincesspandaprincess Posts: 2
    If the maps permanently go away I'll have to find another game. That would be a shame since I've been playing BB several hours a day for many years. If it ain't broke don't fix it.
  • ShazarShazar Posts: 2
    My maps are back!!! I hope everyone can see them again.  Thank you for listening to your player community.  I can't imagine there was any positive feedback for the single page.  The maps are a work of art, please think twice before taking them away again.