🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

SOLVED! Blossom Blast says it is not connected to the internet

Answers

• Breebaby
    Breebaby Posts: 91 Level 3
    @Paula_Báguena

It was not enabled, but I did what you said and still getting the same message :( 
  • Paula_Báguena
    Paula_Báguena Posts: 80 Level 3
    @Breebaby
    Aw no :( I've been talking to the developers in the team and we think there's something wrong with this specific Android version (5.1.1). We're going to investigate it further but unfortunately I can't give you a solution right now :bawling: I'd suggest you to keep progressing in your tablet where the progress will be safe, and I will let you know if we can find a fix for your problem in the phone. 

Thanks for all the information you shared and sorry for this! 
  • Breebaby
    Thank you @Paula_Báguena I really appreciate all your help and efforts with trying to figure out how to fix this.  I hope they can figure out a fix fix for the 5.1 Android version because I have never been able to update this phones Android version ever. And I've looked online as to why and everyone else who has this same phone has the same issue with it not updating the Android OS.  Think it has something to do with the provider we have it through. Straight Talk.  Maybe that helps too, I dunno.  But trying to update the Android version I always get this 

• Paula_Báguena
    Woah it must be super annoying not to be able to upgrade the version :anguished: I ordered a similar device to test the same scenario here, so once it gets delivered we'll start digging into it! :heart:@Breebaby
  • Breebaby
    edited October 2019
    You're Awesome!!   "Paula_Báguena"
    You have no idea how aggravating it can be , to not be able to update it. But I live this phone at the same time lol.  It has a really big screen for game play, and I need that cause my sight is not the best anymore.  Thanks for all your help!!
  • Breebaby
    @Paula_Báguena

I put blossom on another phone of mine for now.  But it will only connect to either Facebook alone,  or to my Kingdom profile but not both. 

When I log into my Kingdom profile it then offers me the chance to log into Facebook too and connect with friends.  But I get Connection to Facebook Failed. 

But when I connect through just the kingdom my level is reset to 1 :( 

And when I sign in with Facebook there is no way to sign into the kingdom :( 
  • Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager
    Hello @Breebaby !

I'm so sorry! :(

There was an issue on Facebook yesterday, maybe this could be related to that...can you please try to connect to Facebook today again? Please let us know if it is still the same so we can investigate further. 

I'll also tag our wonderful @Paula_Báguena as she could have more information on this  ;)

Cheers!
  • Paula_Báguena
    Hey girls :chuffed:

Yeah I heard something was wrong with Facebook this week! I'll make some tests here but let us know if it works @Breebaby :heart:
  • Breebaby
    Thanks I'll try again!
  • Breebaby
    Phooey

Don't worry about it... At least it hooks up to one or the other. 
    Just wish they would sync their progress. 
    Is there a way to sign into my account on my computer on Facebook and the Kingdom? 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?