🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Game rewards

Options
karondaniels
karondaniels Posts: 1 Newbie
I play blossom blast nearly everyday. Why don't I receive any rewards to claim when playing?

Answers

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,031 Community Manager
    Options
    Hello @karondaniels, and welcome to our blossoming community!

I'm very sorry to hear that you don't receive daily rewards right now!   :(

This feature - the daily login bonus- is not given to all of our players at the same moment as it is one of the tests that our developers do from time to time. Instead, it is given randomly to only a group of players.

We are unable to see if you are part of this test... However, you can check this yourself by ensuring you have the latest version of the app, have an Internet connection while playing and are connected to Facebook or to our Kingdom. 

If after this you still do not  receive the daily login bonus, it means that you are not part of the test group at the moment- but you could be included soon, as these groups change quite often.

I hope this helps, and feel free to come back to our community if you need more information! We're always here to help our bees!

• Paula_Báguena
    Paula_Báguena Posts: 80 Level 3
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Hello @karondaniels! In addition to what our super Community Moderator @Lola_Pop said, I wanted to ask you how the boosters look for you. Can you see shovel, water can and color palette unlocked? We know some of our players had issues with these tools being locked when they should be available for use, so I want to make sure is not your case. 

Thanks! :chuffed:

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?