🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

ATTENTION, ATTENTION! We got the answers to our SPECIAL Game Team Q&A!

Jelly_Jenny
Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
edited November 2019 in Support

No account yet? Sign up right here to participate! 

🚀

Hello flowery friends :waving:

Do you have any questions for the Blossom Blast Saga game team? Anything about the game that has been buzzing on your mind? 

We will open a Special Q&A for the Game Team: In the comment section below write in any questions you might have for the Game Design Team (constructive and respectful questions, please) and they will answer as well as they can.

Drop your Qs by 16th of October! 

Edit: Deadline for the Questions has been extended to 11th of November. Now is your chance to ask anything from our lovely Game Team :) 

Comments

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Jelly Jenny and Blossom Blast team 🤗 I have one question. Do you have any plans for new blockers in this game? 
  • Kuitty
    Kuitty Posts: 32 Level 2
    Hi there! 

I was wondering if King is planning to create new challenges and special games for us to win boosters or Gold Bars? 

Thanks a lot for the amazing game and flower power!! ;)
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    edited October 2019
    I always wondering if Blossom ever going to have friends 🤔 She’s been working so hard 24/7 all year round by herself, she must be kinda lonely sometime.                  
  • salina144
    salina144 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited November 2019
    je demande a vous viens jouer les Blossom Blast 
  • firebombmarkus
    Hi @salina144 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 We use only the English language here. I will ask you kindly to make a new post in English. You can use a translator if necessary. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day 🤗 
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,796 Candy Moderator
    I noticed my map seemed to disappear for awhile but now, thankfully it's back.  Was the studio trying something different?  Please don't take the map away.  It's really lovely and a beautiful part of the game!
  • Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,002 Community Manager
    Hello bee-tiful bees! 

So, we've submitted your questions to the Game Studio and will publish their answers as soon as we have them  =)

Thanks a lot for your participation  <3
  • firebombmarkus
    Awesome! I am looking forward to reading their answers 🤗
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,796 Candy Moderator
    That's great @Lola_Pop - thank you so much for this opportunity.  I look forward to reading their beautiful answers! 😊🌹🐨
  • Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,002 Community Manager
    Hi there you curious and wonderful bees! 

Our fantastic Blossom Blast Saga team has answered our questions! 

Here are the answers by our sweet @Paula_Báguena and Blossom's Game Designer:

@firebombmarkus : Do you have any plans for new blockers in this game?

Blossom Blast Saga Team: We have some ideas for new blockers, but can’t say when we’d be able to put them in the game. We’re a small development team, and right now we’re focusing on making Blossom work better behind the scenes.

@Kuitty:  I was wondering if King is planning to create new challenges and special games for us to win boosters or Gold Bars?

Blossom Blast Saga Team: We’re always looking for new ways to excite our players, and give them opportunities to win prizes! I couldn’t say when the next opportunity would be, but it’s safe to say we’ll have more of these in the future.

@mysticalmysty: I always wondering if Blossom ever going to have friends thinking_face She’s been working so hard 24/7 all year round by herself, she must be kinda lonely sometime.

Blossom Blast Saga Team: Blossom does have a friend who manages the Store! And while she’s a busy bee, we’re hoping she has time to meet some new friends in her garden soon!

@bearwithme I noticed my map seemed to disappear for awhile but now, thankfully it’s back.  Was the studio trying something different?  Please don’t take the map away.  It’s really lovely and a beautiful part of the game!

Blossom Blast Saga Team: 
    Thanks so much for your kind words about our maps! We do change some parts of Blossom Blast from time to time to see how our players like the changes. Thanks for the feedback, and please keep letting us know how you think about new additions to Blossom Blast!

Thanks team!! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?