🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Where did my tools go?

Options
bploehn
bploehn Posts: 2 Newbie
I had saved my tools such as shovel pallet paintbrush for months. Now they were all gone! Where did they go?

Comments

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi @bploehn Did you accidentally reinstalling your game ? Because if you did that’s what causing you loosing all your boosters as they stored locally on your device.
  • Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @bploehn ! I'm sorry to hear you lost your tools! These items are saved in your phone or tablet, so they can be lost if you reinstall the app or after a crash  :( 

Is this a question you would like to ask the Game Team? If it is, I'll let the post in the thread for them to see. If not, I'll create a new thread for you.  Just let me know what you prefer. =)
  • missas6
    missas6 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    The same thing happened to me! I logged in yesterday and had 156 shovels and today I logged in and they are all gone. Along with my paint brushes and watering cans.
  • Lola_Pop
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Hi @missas6

I'm sorry this happened to you, too  :(

As our @mysticalmysty said, boosters like water cans or shovels can be lost if you reinstall the game, if the game crashes or with an update of the game or the operating system, as they're stored on the device. 
    If you've lost purchased boosters, please contact our Player Support team here 

I hope it helps!!  =)
  • King_admin
    King_admin Posts: 3,274 Level 3
    Options
    This discussion was created from comments split from: A SPECIAL Game Team Q&A!.
  • Lola_Pop
    Options
    Hello @bploehn and @missas6 !

The Game Studio has informed us about an issue regarding the connection to Facebook. Some players may have lost this connection and therefore cannot see their boosters. 

Luckily this issue is fixed now, so... could you please check your Facebook connection? You'll possibly get your boosters back if you reconnect to your account!

Thanks for your patience  <3<3

• nualastead
    nualastead Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I still cannot connect to Facebook. What can you do to help?
  • nualastead
    Options
    When I click on blossom I get a message  To continue playing you need to agree with our updated terms and services. I click on agree. This happens every time I start the game. I did not reinstate the game. I only clicked on agree. When I try to connect with Facebook it reads cannot connect. When I put in my email it reads an unknown error occurred. I still have not gotten my tools/boosters back. I would appreciate your help.
  • Lola_Pop
    Options
    Hello @nualastead !

I'm so sorry to hear that you cannot connect to Facebook at the moment! Here are some steps to try to solve the issue:

Android device

Apple device

Please let me know if you need more help  <3
  • nualastead
    Options
    I still cannot connect to Facebook from blossom game. I tried all the help you gave me but nothing works. I cannot connect to my email or my king account. This all started when I agreed to your new terms and  I must agree to this agreement every time I start a blossom game. I hope you can help

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?