🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Has anyone else's map just disappeared- Feedback on Wild Cards

Answers

• macikat
    macikat Posts: 2 Newbie
    I'm on level 1428. Needless to say, this has been my favorite game. Now my maps are gone, my levels are gone, and there are bees and honeypots interrupting all the time. This game was simple,  attractive, fun and relaxing. Why mess it up? 
  • Paula_Báguena
    Paula_Báguena Posts: 80 Level 3
    Hey sorry for the late response :) I'd like you to know that I'm not part of customer support team, I work in Blossom development team and I volunteered to be part of this community so I could be in contact with you and try to solve the issues and questions you might have. But I won't be able to do this on days with a high load of work and over the weekends, I hope you can understand that :chuffed: Unfortunately I don't have the power of sending you a compensation @tweenage, but as far as I know you can still play old levels where you didn't reached 3 stars, just ignoring wild cards. Am I right? 

I'm sorry if you are experiencing changes you don't want in your games :( if we're changing features in small groups of people is to make sure the impact is minimal while we discover which things our players like and which ones they don't. 

Have a good Monday all :3
  • pandaprincess
    pandaprincess Posts: 2 Newbie
    Just lost the maps myself. This is important to my game playing enjoyment. Maps are what made the same special
  • pandaprincess
    pandaprincess Posts: 2 Newbie
    If the maps permanently go away I'll have to find another game. That would be a shame since I've been playing BB several hours a day for many years. If it ain't broke don't fix it.
  • deela2
    deela2 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I like some of the wild cards. They should be added as choice gifts
  • Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager
    Hello!!

Here, @Paula_Báguena, lots of useful feedback for your team.  :) Maybe you can eventually use some of these ideas! 

Thanks guys!

• Paula_Báguena
    Paula_Báguena Posts: 80 Level 3
    Thank you all for your comments, I'll share them with the team :heart:

Right now the game is free of Wild Cards so they won't show up for a week. But we'll turn them on again next week with some improved features and fixed bugs 🐛
  • Shazar
    Shazar Posts: 2 Newbie
    My maps are back!!! I hope everyone can see them again.  Thank you for listening to your player community.  I can't imagine there was any positive feedback for the single page.  The maps are a work of art, please think twice before taking them away again.
  • kyjanet
    kyjanet Posts: 3 Newbie
    I still find the wildcards annoying. I would like the map back. I like going back to different levels. If you must keep them, make them optional. Haven’t seen any comments yet where anyone liked them. I’d hate to have to delete the game. 
  • misui
    misui Posts: 2 Newbie
    Did everybody get their maps back? I still can't see them...just installed the latest update from Nov 8th and still nothing :(

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?