🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Has anyone else's map just disappeared- Feedback on Wild Cards

Answers

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager
    Hello @misui and welcome to our blossoming Community!

Maybe our @Paula_Báguena has got more information on this, but I can tell you that these changes are usually tested before being implemented for everybody. Players are divided into random groups, so not every player or device receives the different features at the same time. This could be the reason why Shazar received the new version and you didn't. Worry not- the random generated groups vary very often, so it is probable that you receive that version soon!  =)  
  • misui
    misui Posts: 2 Newbie
    Hello @Lola_Pop and thank you for your kind message! Happy to be a part of the community :)

Understood the process, I will keep my hopes up then! ;)

Thank you!
  • medavis121
    medavis121 Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited November 2019
    Seriously why are you people constantly ruining this game for people?!? Quit **Edited: Rude** around! An hour for lives to refill, now no map to go back and earn more stars on previous levels (or just to play at all since it takes you forever to add new level). Get. It. Together!
  • medavis121
    edited November 2019
    Seriously why are you people constantly ruining this game?!? Quit messing around! An hour for lives to refill, now no map to go back and earn more stars on previous levels (or just to play at all since you take forever to add new levels....) Get. It. Together!!!
  • medavis121
    Why is it that everything new you people force upon us is absolutely terrible. Do you really not want anyone playing your stupid game? I’m mean, come on!
  • Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager
    Hello @medavis121 !

I'm sorry that you feel like this :(

Testing new features is essential for our Game Studio teams to create awesome games like Blossom Blast Saga, and so is your feedback.

I hope you get to the features you like very soon! <3
  • deela2
    deela2 Posts: 2 Newbie
    The the wild cards are back! Why! Please make them optional or I’ll have to find a new game to play
  • Paula_Báguena
    Paula_Báguena Posts: 80 Level 3
    Hey all! 

As @Lola_Popsaid, we're still making some tests around maps in order to bring more amazing features into the game in the near future. I'd love to tell you if maps will stay or will be permanently removed, but I'm afraid I don't have the answer yet :( There will be a lot of decisions around that, that unfortunately aren't under my or my team's control. 

But we really appreciate all your feedback and it's always a key point for us to keep working hard!

Thanks for your understanding :heart:
  • Paula_Báguena
    Paula_Báguena Posts: 80 Level 3
    Hi @medavis121, I promise it breaks my heart knowing our players think we're ruinning the game! We're working very hard to try new things that you can enjoy and that make playing Blossom Blast a great and fresh experience. I really hope we can reach our goal soon, but in the meantime please, keep posting your feedback and sharing your thoughts, it's very meaningful for us. :3

@deela2 Indeed, Wild Cards are back for some of our players. Make sure to give them a try, we've changed some things around the feature to make it more enjoyable. I'd love to know what you think about the changes! :heart:
  • farnorcal
    farnorcal Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited November 2019
    My maps just came back. Now wild cards have appeared - I've never seen them before - and have no idea how to work. And no maps. And I'm stuck on some random level I've already played. What **EDIT: Rude** is making these changes!? Obviously someone who has never played the game. Telling my investment manager to sell my King stock. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?