🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Has anyone else's map just disappeared- Feedback on Wild Cards

Answers

• agibbs
    agibbs Posts: 4 Newbie
    Thats why I quit playing. It wasnt fun and the creators did not want to listen.
  • kyjanet
    kyjanet Posts: 3 Newbie
    If it truly breaks your heart that we think the game is ruined, then why don’t you bring back the map. The wild cards are annoying. Do NOT like the changes. 
  • Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,025 Community Manager
    edited November 2019
    Hello @farnorcal , @agibbs and @kyjanet !

I'm so sorry that you feel like this! 

The Game Studio wants to listen, and this is why @Paula_Báguena is so engaged in our Community.

She's showed her interest in the players' feedback here  and explained why changes are important here

And we'll be here for you if there is anything we can help you with! Please keep it nice and bee-tiful  <3
  • StjarnOga
    StjarnOga Posts: 1 Newbie
    I also agree that the Joker Cards or Wild Cards are horrible. When they showed up I was about to go through earlier levels to get higher scores than before. That seems no longer possible. I'll quit playing the game until I can do that again. Sorry, but all new things are not automatically better...
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    edited November 2019
    I just got wild cards few days ago. There is a card to link 300 flowers of the same color to earn one shovel. We get shovels on a daily basis as a daily reward. In my opinion, it would be better to earn the other two boosters as they are rarer or maybe even free lives for a limited time or gold bars. The other two wild cards give the Super Card as a reward but I still don't know it's meaning as I haven't won it yet. Can you tell us more about the Super Cards and it's meaning? @Paula_Báguena
  • Paula_Báguena
    Paula_Báguena Posts: 80 Level 3
    Hi @firebombmarkus

Super Cards are the ones that make the normal cards more powerful. So for example, when you complete a Color Spreader Card by making X amount of super blooms, it will turn into a golden card and then you will have the chance to play 5 times with a more powerful Color Spreader, which will help you to beat those hard levels you might be stuck on :3 So you can expect everything blooming faster and more chain reactions! 

I'll discuss with the team what you suggested about adding more variety on the rewards, I think you're absolutely right. 

Thanks a lot for your feedback, and let me know if you need to know anything else :heart:
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    You are awesome 🤗 @Paula_Báguena I will write as soon as I have more useful feedback. Enjoy your weekend ❤️
  • ImPetunia
    ImPetunia Posts: 1 Newbie
    I agree with other players...make the wild cards optional!  Half the fun of this game is being able to go back and try to win (or win back) the high score of earlier games, and you've taken that away from us!  Now I get frustrated after one or two games and find something else to play.  And as long as I have your attention :)  please bring back the option of skipping over the flower explosions.  Thank you!
  • I’m really disappointed at loosing the map. Replaying a game until I have the high score and 3 stars is what I strive for. Wild cards, shovels and whatever other stuff you throw out there are cheats to me, I want to earn my high score without them. The only prize I would value would be extra lives. I can’t understand a game limiting their fans access to play. Not sure I will keep playing. I’m at level 877. 
  • Girlyhippo
    Girlyhippo Posts: 1 Newbie
    I've stopped playing because I cannot turn off wild cards and they are ruining the game for me. I don't want cheats- part of the fun is to find the right strategy and improve until you beat the level.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?