🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Blossom needs help! Help her and win 20 Gold Bars (FINISHED)

firebombmarkus
firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
edited December 2019 in Support
New to the Community? No account yet?  You can register here in just 2 seconds!

Hello everyone🤗 Rise and shine! It's a brand new day and a brand new contest! I hope you are excited as I am 🙃

This time our little friend Blossom is stuck with counting those blooming buds. Oh my, math was never her strong point 🙈 So she decided to ask you for help ➕➖🧮

All you need to do is to find the trail in a grid of tiles. A number is written on every tile. You start on the starting tile and go to the next tile, you can go in every direction. You need to find the trail to the finishing tile. Add the numbers on the tile as you go along. The total sum should be the same as the number on the finishing tile. You can step on every tile only one time.

Do you have what it takes to help Blossom?

Comment below what is the answer to this puzzling math problem! 5 random players who get the right answer will earn 20 Gold Bars to use in Blossom Blast Saga.
🍀Good luck!🍀

Please use the spoiler for your answer like on the picture below. Only players who use the spoiler will be eligible for the reward.

You have time to participate until Monday, 9th of December, 13:00 CET. Terms and conditions here. 

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?