🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Has anyone else's map just disappeared- Feedback on Wild Cards

Answers

• benisensei
    benisensei Posts: 46 Level 2
    Hi guys 
    i have tested and played with the wild cards as suggested in this thread, and enjoyed some of them (sprinklers and super blooms), but not the one that linked through same colored flowers. Now i would like to switch back to the maps. I agree with what most players here have said, the maps variety was one of the feature that i specifically enjoyed with this game. If most of the feedback is aligned, since the beginning of the new design, which is almost a year ago, why it has not been taken in account and implemented by the development team? Unless you want to kill the game?
    thanks for listening to us

• Elena_zapata2020
    Elena_zapata2020 Posts: 56 Level 3
    I would like them to increase their lives, they only give five lives and in order to get another one it takes half an hour, it is a lot, I would like them to improve on that, I know that many want the same 
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    One more thing. I don't like the fact that we are obligated to choose one of the Wild Cards. Some levels are easier to play without these cards.
  • mcris
    mcris Posts: 19 Level 2
    edited December 2019
    **EDIT: Unsupported Language**
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi @mcris and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Due to the rules of the Community we use only the English language here. Please make a new post in English. You can use a translator if necessary. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day 🤗
  • dwanewane
    dwanewane Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hi Paula, is there anything on the development roadmap to make wild cards optional? Currently my wife has wildcards on the Android version but I don’t have it on the iPhone version. She doesn’t seem to like wildcards and is wondering if there is a way to bypass them. Any help is appreciated. 😊
  • Saille
    Saille Posts: 2 Newbie
    Please bring back the map! I hate not seeing my previous levels, I liked to go back to get 3 stars and sometimes just for fun to play an old level that I especially liked. My mom stopped playing Blossom Blast because she enjoyed that too and also hates not having a map! No other game I play with progression along levels does what your dev team - please do bring the map back, thank you in advance!
  • Paula_Báguena
    Paula_Báguena Posts: 80 Level 3
    Hello @dwanewane and thanks for your message! :chuffed:
    There's no plan right now to make them optional but we haven't decided yet if Wild Cards will stay in the game. We're now collecting all your feedback and we hope we can make a decision by beginning of 2020. 

May I ask what she don't like about Wild Cards? :3

Thanks! :heart:
  • Mao_Lim
    Mao_Lim Posts: 5 Level 2
    I confess, I haven't advanced very far in large part because I enjoy being the top scorer among my "friends". Not being able to go back to 3 star levels also annoys me.
  • anjalanakila
    anjalanakila Posts: 6 Level 2
    Is there a plan for bringing back the map, or is this permanent? I understand the developers not wanting to divulge a full game plan, but your fans - the devoted people who play your game and are probably the top players- would really appreciate some guidance and reassurance about the map. 
    Thank you,
    Melissa

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?