🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

🌸 Flower babies! Win 10 Gold Bars by sharing a flowery baby name 🌸 (FINISHED)

Options

Comments

• Hippyflowermoonchild
    Options
    Lower baby names ..Magnolia 
  • mochamia
    mochamia Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
  • ACoddington1990
    ACoddington1990 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Baby name izzy poppy
  • Natzgi
    Natzgi Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
  • Natzgi
    edited January 2020
    Options
     Leilani **EDIT: Unsupported Language**
  • Natzgi
    edited January 2020
    Options
    **EDIT: Unsupported Language** 
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Natzgi and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Due to the rules of the Community we use only the English language here. I will ask you kindly to post only in English. You can use a translator if necessary. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day 🤗
  • Hippyflowermoonchild
    Options
    Lola_Pop said:
    New to the Community? No account yet?  You can register here in just 2 seconds!

🌸🌸🌸
    How many flowery baby names can we find?

🌸🌸🌸
    Flowers have always been inspiring: their fragrance, their colors, their shapes...They can even influence the choice of one's children! You don't believe me? Just think of how many names are based on flowers!
    🌸🌸🌸
    We have Rose or Daisy in English, and I'm sure you can think of many others. In this case, other languages are also welcome!
    How about Margarita in Spanish or Erika in German?
    🌸🌸🌸
    Comment with a girl- or boy name below. We'll then select 5 random names and credit 10 Gold Bars to everyone who had chosen it. Please remember: the Gold Bars will only be added to your Blossom Blast Saga game!
    🌸🌸🌸
    You have until the 13th of January 13.00 CET to participate. Terms and conditions here. 

🍀🍀Good luck!!🍀🍀

Delilah 
  • Hippyflowermoonchild
    Options
    Lola_Pop said: amil,Lola_Pop said:

🌸🌸🌸

🌸🌸🌸
    Flowers have always been inspiring: their fragrance, their colors, their shapes...They can even influence the choice of one's children! You don't believe me? Just think of how many names are based on flowers!
    🌸🌸🌸
    We have Rose or Daisy in English, and I'm sure you can think of many others. In this case, other languages are also welcome!
    🌸🌸🌸
    Comment with a girl- or boy name below. We'll then select 5 random names and credit 10 Gold Bars to everyone who had chosen it. Please remember: the Gold Bars will only be added to your Blossom Blast Saga game!
    🌸🌸🌸
    You have until the 13th of January 13.00 CET to participate. Terms and conditions here. 

🍀🍀Good luck!!🍀🍀

AmarillysNew to the Community? No account yet?  You can register here in just 2 seconds!

🌸🌸🌸

🌸🌸🌸
    🌸🌸🌸
    🌸🌸🌸
    🌸🌸🌸

🍀🍀Good luck!!🍀🍀

Lola_Pop said:How many flowery baby names can we find ? Daisielilac

🌸🌸🌸

🌸🌸🌸
    🌸🌸🌸
    🌸🌸🌸
    🌸🌸🌸

🍀🍀Good luck!!🍀🍀

• Hippyflowermoonchild
    Options
    PrimroseLola_Pop said:

🌸🌸🌸

🌸🌸🌸
    🌸🌸🌸
    🌸🌸🌸
    🌸🌸🌸

🍀🍀Good luck!!🍀🍀

primrose

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?