🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Issues with level 1465 in Blossom Blast?

Blob17
Blob17 Posts: 10 Level 2
Hi! Is anyone else having issues with level 1465 in Blossom Blast? I've been on this level for awhile and it seems like every 5th or so time I play this level I can't finish it. What I mean, is that at about 10 moves left, it stops letting me link buds. I thought the game was freezing or something and it was just my phone, but I can do everything else in the game. i.e. quit game, go into settings, click on everything else. But it's like it doesn't recognize that I'm touching the buds. I've never run into this issue before on this game. 

Answers

• lulu13
    lulu13 Posts: 3,026 Level 5
    Blob17 said:
    Hi! Is anyone else having issues with level 1465 in Blossom Blast? I've been on this level for awhile and it seems like every 5th or so time I play this level I can't finish it. What I mean, is that at about 10 moves left, it stops letting me link buds. I thought the game was freezing or something and it was just my phone, but I can do everything else in the game. i.e. quit game, go into settings, click on everything else. But it's like it doesn't recognize that I'm touching the buds. I've never run into this issue before on this game. 
    @firebombmarkus @PummyRaj @Lola_Pop, Hi guys can anyone help?
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Blob17 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Wow! Congratulations on being that high! I am still in 400s 🙈 I am sorry this is happening to you. In order to try to help you, I will need more details. Which device and OS (the version of OS too) are you using? How much free memory do you have? 

Thank you for tagging me @lulu13
  • Blob17
    Hey thanks! I'm using a Motorola Z Force Droid, running Android Oreo 8.0.0. 5.14 gb of memory unused on my device. I eventually beat the level on one of the times it was working correctly and haven't run into the issue again. It was the first time I have had this issue with this game that I can recall.
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Interesting @Blob17 The good thing is that you passed the level. Thanks for letting me know. If you have similar or any other issues don't hesitate to ask 😊 See you around 😉
  • Blob17
    I definitely will. Thank you for responding so quickly 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?