1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Add idea section to Blossom Blast

Options
2»

Comments

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @lulu13 This is wonderful! 🤗 Thank you @Lola_Pop Can't wait to have the Ideas section here 🌹
  • Lotus_Flower
    Lotus_Flower Posts: 6,184 Level 5
    Options
    @lulu13 This is wonderful! 🤗 Thank you @Lola_Pop Can't wait to have the Ideas section here 🌹
    I second this!  I have at least a couple of ideas I'd like to post.  Thanks!

• lulu13
    lulu13 Posts: 3,026 Level 5
    Options
    @debrichmond, We will just have to wait until they find a way to implement it now. 🤔
    Hopefully it won’t take to long!
    I can’t wait to hear your ideas.💡 
                         🌸🌼🌸
  • NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,230 Level 5
    Options

What about... Navigation section?

It's helpful for me to play older levels. 😚

• Lotus_Flower
    Options

Good morning @NamTruong2001 You can use the map to navigate through the levels. You can replay the previous levels from there. Thank for the question.

• BlossomBees243
    BlossomBees243 Posts: 62 Level 2
    Options

there should be another blocker and blossom should have a girl voice there should be another blocker i was thinking of a frog to hop onto the lilypads and you have to link flowers to move the frog to another lilypad it's up to you to goo with the idea of the frog as i'm not encouraging it was just a thought. I also thought about stopping the lives as people are losing and they don't have a chance. There should be some more game modes other than the four such as feeding blossom with fruit and nectar. Another is to make a caterpillar grow and to feed the butterfly. Also the flowers contrast each other there should be flowers of every season for example winter, january-march snowdrops, winter aconite, crocuses and anemone blanda in spring march-may there should be flowers that attract bees but they should be aubrieta, forget-me not/bluebell, primrose/daffodil and thrift may-july there should be meadow geranium/columbine, calendula (orange pot marigold), papaver rhoeas (field poppy), rudbeckia then towards the end july-september, sunflowers, echinacea, lotuses and roses october-november , sedum, aster, open dahlia, russian sage i was also thinking of a hedgehog to eat the snails/slugs. and a spider to spin silk onto flowers to remove it you have to damage the silk three times. They also grow trees, shrubs and flowers use the fruit to feed blossom for her snack please do include what i've said into the next update

• Lotus_Flower
    Options

Wow, @BlossomBees243 I'm really impressed with the ideas you shared. You put a lot of thought and effort in that. I hope some of those things will be incorporated into the game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?