1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Has anyone else's map just disappeared- Feedback on Wild Cards

Options

Answers

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    Options
    Hello @paws4thoughtbear!

It's never too late! We're still collecting feedback for the Studio, so thanks a lot for letting us know what you think!! <3
  • spade
    spade Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Now it is the3rd time i lost the level i am playing. Every time they put me back in the map 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬👹

suddenly i have to play other levels again,

how long wil it take when i can play the level i played

iwant my map back, pleaaaaaaaaase,

i want to chose the level in the game, i ended.

or is the game out of levels, so thats the reason they put me back to lower levels😡😡😡😡

I dont like the game anymore

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @spade !

I can imagine how annoying this can be!! Which is the highest level you've played? I can tell you if it's the last one (for now) as you're right, that could be the reason why you get older levels to replay until the new levels are released. 😊

Looking forward to hearing from you!

• spade
    spade Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Dear moderator,

i dont know exactly which level i was playing, i thougt level 1534 but i did not finished yet, I am sure it was not the last level in the game, than when i tryed to play again the level was gone and now i cant play the level because they put me back at a lower level in the game

• paws4thoughtbear
    paws4thoughtbear Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

Well, I opened the game today to find that my map was back....but now my Wild Cards are gone, and just when I was about to complete one for a booster. :( If it's not possible to have the map and the Cards, then I'd rather have the Wild Cards back, please!

• anjalanakila
    anjalanakila Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Yay I'm so happy that the map is back! 💓 Thank you blossom blast! 💓💓💓 I also like and enjoy the wild cards. I would like the wild cards to return however not at the expense of losing our beloved map!

• Paula_Báguena
    Paula_Báguena Posts: 80 Level 3
    Options

Thanks everyone for the feedback on Wild Cards feature, it has been key for the team and for the game! As you might have seen already, our lovely maps are back and Wild Cards are gone for now. From this point, we will continue investigating and looking for new ways to give you the best Blossom Blast experience 🌸

Thanks again! 💕

• benisensei
    benisensei Posts: 46 Level 2
    Options

I am sooo happy that the maps are back! That was a surprise this evening, nice way to end the day! thank you developpers team !!!

• SabrinaM
    SabrinaM Posts: 2,512 Level 5
    Options

I agree with @benisensei. 👍

I prefer old maps although the wild cards were a nice help...🙂

• Kasia_Jajko
    Kasia_Jajko Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Wild cards were great... Now this game is boring again. Not cool.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?