🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Share your tips and strategies- and win shiny Gold Bars !!(FINISHED)

Options
Lola_Pop
Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
edited February 2020 in Support
New to the Community? No account yet?  You can register here in just 2 seconds!

🌸🌸🌸

Heya blooming crew!

I can see we're welcoming new bees every day! I think it's time that we all share our best Blossom Blast tips and strategies with the Community. Just comment below which special trick you do to win the most difficult levels, how you overcome obstacles like weeds, snails or moles, where and how you use your boosters or which flowers you link first.

🌸🌸🌸

We'll grant 10 Gold Bars to the 5 tips which get the most "helpful" reactions.

You have until the 20th of February 13.00 CET to participate. Terms and conditions here. 

🌸🌸🌸

🍀🍀Good luck!!🍀🍀

Comments

• lulu13
    lulu13 Posts: 3,026 Level 5
    Options

Hey @Lola_Pop 👋🏻 I don’t have any tips or strategies! But i would love to hear some, sometimes I’m stuck on a level for days. 😬

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    Options

Tagging some lovely bees who can possibly help you and share some tips: @debrichmond @firebombmarkus @Elsa @mysticalmysty @bearwithme @PummyRaj

• Lotus_Flower
    Lotus_Flower Posts: 6,184 Level 5
    Options

Hello all of you busy bees!

I'll start with a couple of tips.

I always save my boosters so that I have them when I reach a ridiculously hard level. Along with the daily free booster, I try to play 18 games each day to get a second free one.

When I play a new level, I try to see how the flowers bloom, do they mature fast or slowly? Do they bloom like a wave from the bottom up, do they stop at a lily pad, do they only bloom in a circle? And what about those obstacles?  You need to discover how to get rid, move, or work around them. I'll write more about them in another comment. Once I know those things, I can plan my strategy.

After I know how to win, it often comes down to how the flowers load at the start. I just keep trying. But there have been times when it takes me a long time to figure out how to win. In those cases, I take a break and do something else. @firebombmarkus taught me that. I have actually dreamed about connecting flowers and seeing them bloom! That's when I know I was playing too long the night before.

I hope these help! 🐝🌸

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options

Oh, this is nice 😉 @Lola_Pop My tip is to relax and enjoy the flowers. 😅 I admit that sometimes I am very lazy when it comes to weed levels and I tend to use shovels. Bees can be a little bit annoying because they totally change the order of flowers with each move you make, hence I always go first for them and try to make them fly away. Maybe the same tip can be used for moles. If you don't attack them immediately you may end up with too many holes in your garden.

• lulu13
    edited February 2020
    Options

Nicely said @debrichmond @firebombmarkus i shall try those tips 🤗

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Options

Thank you for tagging me dear @Lola_Pop My first tips will says ‘the bigger the better ‘ always try to link the buds for the mega bloom to clear more space on the flower beds. Make sure you keep an eye on the water bucket on the top left of your game board that indicate how many turn you still have left. On the pots level, when you make a bud link make sure the last bud next to group of pots so it can break multiple of them instead just a one single pot. And if you finally got stuck on hard level, you can always check on our video section on : https://community.king.com/en/blossom-blast-saga/categories/community-bbs that our lovely video creator @JustPlaying create it special for you 🌸

• lulu13
    Options
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Options

Thank you @lulu13 , now can I have my ice cream, please ..

• lulu13
    Options
  • Lotus_Flower
    Lotus_Flower Posts: 6,184 Level 5
    Options

Another important tip is: on some of the levels you'll never be able to win if you don't create some big blasts that take out different obstacles like miles or weeds etc. You can do this by concentrating on one big bud until it explodes before going on to the other buds, or by joining a string of buds together until they shake and then explode, or by systematically joining three buds to create several mature buds before causing a big wave to occur.

Incidentally, that's how I get rid of several snails at once. The blast sends them out to the edges, most of the time.

Snails are NOT my friends.🐌🐌🐌🐌

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?