1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

SOLVED! Blossom Blast says it is not connected to the internet

Options

Answers

• Paula_Báguena
    Paula_Báguena Posts: 80 Level 3
    Options
    Hey @Breebaby!

You can play through Facebook PC by login in with your account in any browser and access this link. Keep in mind that in this version there are less levels than on mobile  :)
  • Paula_Báguena
    Options
    Hello @Breebaby! How are you doing? :3

I only wanted to let you know that I just received the device I ordered that is very similar to yours, and I finally could reproduce the same issue you are experiencing in your phone. We are working now on it! I'm not sure if the fix will make it into the release for next week but we'll try our best to have it working as soon as possible. 

Thanks a lot for your help and patience :heart:
  • Noziah
    Noziah Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    Hello. So I was redirected to this thread for having the same problem. I also can't connect to my Facebook account sadly.
    I've also never linked my account to Facebook or the Kingdom so deleting the app may delete my progress.

My current phone is running at android 5.1.1. 

I've tried all the steps mentioned in this thread but none seems to work.. :(

I would love it if I could connect to my Facebook as fast as possible since I won't be using this old phone anymore.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    Options
    Hello again @Noziah

Reinstalling the app may solve the problem- however, it seems there is an ongoing issue so I would advise you to wait for now as there is a chance you may lose your progress in this case. We'll let you know as soon as we have a solution.

Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience. 
  • Paula_Báguena
    Options
    Hello @Noziah!

I'm sorry you encountered with this issue, our team is aware of it and we're trying to find a fix for it. Right now the game will not be able to connect to FB or other network on devices using Android 5.1 due this bug. I'll keep you updated on this!

Cheers 🌸
  • Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello bees!!

The Game Studio has confirmed this issue appearing on Android 5.1. has been fixed! Please update your game to the newest version (78.0.20) and you'll be able to connect it to Facebook or other networks  =)

Please accept our apologies for the inconveniences!! <3

• dawneholt
    dawneholt Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I am having the same issue. Does not matter how I try to log in. Tried all 3 options.
  • Lotus_Flower
    Lotus_Flower Posts: 6,184 Level 5
    Options
    Hello @dawneholt , I'm sorry you are having trouble.   Have you tried checking for updates for the app?  If it's the same problem as the above posts, than that should fix it.
  • tangogrl
    tangogrl Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

My working wifi is not recognizing CC Soda for three days now. I have powered down. No change.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?