🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Why is level 118 in Blossom Blast so ridiculously difficult with so few moves?

GIJane
GIJane Posts: 3 Newbie

I've been working on trying to pass level 118 for over a week. Yes, I have watched the videos. No, they're really not that helpful. This used to be a fun, rather cool game. Frustration is not fun. 20 moves for 16 flowers in the exact order Blossom Blast requires is not possible. Deleting game is my only option. 

Answers

• Pete_Peppers
    Pete_Peppers Posts: 329 Level 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Me-xbLD_Qvc

The strategy is simple but hard to execute because of the narrow lanes on the side of the board. To get more space you will want to clear the crows and moles asap. One of the best tips I can give beyond that is planning your explosions. In many of the early levels you can get by linking all of the flowers of one color together. As the game progresses you want to use the meter to get the maximum effect, and you want to think ahead about how things will fall into place. 

You can see in my video that at times I stop short of connecting all the flowers of the color of the bouquet in order to set up something after that match. Chain reactions help out immensely once the moles are gone to help pick up extra flowers to move on to the next bouquet. Blossom Blast level 118 is definitely tricky, but if you keep these things in mind you will eventually get the right set up to complete it. 

Hope this helps, good luck.

• GIJane
    GIJane Posts: 3 Newbie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Me-xbLD_Qvc

The strategy is simple but hard to execute because of the narrow lanes on the side of the board. To get more space you will want to clear the crows and moles asap. One of the best tips I can give beyond that is planning your explosions. In many of the early levels you can get by linking all of the flowers of one color together. As the game progresses you want to use the meter to get the maximum effect, and you want to think ahead about how things will fall into place. 

You can see in my video that at times I stop short of connecting all the flowers of the color of the bouquet in order to set up something after that match. Chain reactions help out immensely once the moles are gone to help pick up extra flowers to move on to the next bouquet. Blossom Blast level 118 is definitely tricky, but if you keep these things in mind you will eventually get the right set up to complete it. 

Hope this helps, good luck.

Thank you, Pete Peppers. I appreciate the reply. My question wasn't so much that I was hunting down answers to solving the level as it was that I didn't see the point of making the level (or any level in this particular game) that difficult. I started the game because it was easy and pretty colors exploded without being stressful like other games can be. I work a high stress environment. I picked the game just to chill and watch pretty colors blow up on the screen. Someone will find your answer useful. I'm just done with the game as the fun has been taken away and replaced with something I don't need. Happy gaming, all.
  • juajua
    juajua Posts: 2 Newbie
  • juajua
    juajua Posts: 2 Newbie

I am having trouble with 119

• Lotus_Flower
    Lotus_Flower Posts: 6,181 Level 5

Follow the tips given above @juajua and you'll get it. Try connecting 3 flowers next to the moles as your first moves.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?