🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Boosters

Options
PWT
PWT Posts: 15 Level 2

I have several boosters I've won but the game won't let me use them. If i click on a booster, it wants me to purchase them, but I already have them! HELP!

Best Answer

• Lotus_Flower
    Lotus_Flower Posts: 6,184 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly @PWT. Unfortunately you dont have any boosters. Look to the left, that's where your boosters are. The + symbol next to each one means you can click on it to purchase more. If you had some, there would be a number instead of the plus sign.

I'm sorry to give you the bad news. But now you'll know. When the new daily booster event begins, you should be able to collect some free ones again.

Good luck with your game, and come and visit the forum again.

Answers

• Lotus_Flower
    Options

Hello @PWT

Could you provide a screenshot or two?

One thing you could try first is close out of your game and then clear the cache of the game app, and then turn your phone off. Wait at least 10 seconds before turning it back on and then logging back into your game.

Let me know if that helps, and if not, take a couple of screenshots.

• PWT
    Options

I am playing on a desktop computer, not a phone. My cache is cleared every night when I shut down. I have Windows 10. I play via Facebook. Not Gameroom, just Facebook Games. I use Firefox as my browser. A screenshot won't show you anything but the game asking me to buy the booster when I click on it and I don't even know how to take one anyway, LOL! The booster only works the first time the bee shows me the new booster. After that, nada.

• loraine410
    loraine410 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Why don’t we get a free booster when we go one 1st in am - use to one free a day ?

• Lotus_Flower
    Options

What level are you on @PWT ? In the early levels some of the boosters are locked. Can you do a printscreen and attach it to a post using the Upload Image tool on the bottom of the message block? I'm having a hard time figuring out just what is wrong.

• Lotus_Flower
    Options

Hello @loraine410. There is an announcement at the top of the page about the daily booster and daisy wheel boosters. They have been turned off temporarily while the design studio builds a new booster event. We're all very excited about what it's going to be like. Keep your eye on the announcement, and as soon as I know something more, I'll announce it there.

• PWT
    Options

I am on level 64. I have 3 watering can boosters as shown, 3 shovels and 5 color palettes. The game shows me this pop up every time I try to use one of them and tries to make me purchase them instead.

• Lotus_Flower
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly @PWT. Unfortunately you dont have any boosters. Look to the left, that's where your boosters are. The + symbol next to each one means you can click on it to purchase more. If you had some, there would be a number instead of the plus sign.

I'm sorry to give you the bad news. But now you'll know. When the new daily booster event begins, you should be able to collect some free ones again.

Good luck with your game, and come and visit the forum again.

• PWT
    Options

I see. Well, when they first showed up, the Bee told me I had earned some new booters for completing various levels, then showed me how to use one. I assumed I had a few to use but I never used any. I'll just wait until I see the plus sign turn into numbers, I guess. Thanks for the replies.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?