Options
2»

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,924 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited October 2020
    Options

Thank you for your answering! Very sorry for your problem! 😔

How you must check "Lost boosters on your mobile? Oh no! Let’s see if we can solve it!" by Lola Pop. (Any King's Games) 

Click this link to read it that I hope you can understand them! 

⚠️ So please attention when you have trouble to lose all of your boosters! ⚠️

1. The boosters also cannot be transferred / saved to any devices on any King's Games when you switch out new or change or upgrade device! 

2. The boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that they are not saved on our servers especially if you didn't have the game saved. 

It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play. 

We do not replace items and help you to return your boosters back that have not been purchased but if you have however lost purchased items, please report this to our Player Support team here, so they can help. 😊

Don't worry! These features still helping you to earn boosters/gold bars on any King's Game. 😉

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,536 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @woosh Facebook no longer supports bubble witch 2 so you wont receive challenges features or updates you need to be signed in with just your king account. You can sync your progress by logging nto king.com, then go to your settings and you will have to re-enter your password again.  Once it opens up right at the bottom there should be something that says syncing Facebook with the community or... score and progression sync then proceed to enter you facebook log in once completed your progress should be there. If you are dropped back in levels then play one level then close your game and turn your device off and on this will restore your levels 👍 If not send me your game ID and the level you was on and we can get them restored manually. Let me know how you get on 🙂🌟

• woosh
    woosh Posts: 58 Level 2
    Options

Hi Kim!

First, let me thank you for your efforts and info you sent, but unfortunately I couldn’t get it to work. I logged into my King acct, but did not have an “account settings” to choose from. Even when I open the game I don’t have a “settings” button which I think I once had. So I’m back to square one.

I do appreciate you trying to do it manually, here is my info: I’m on level 2187 and my ID#10767540003.

Thanks Again so much Kim!!! 🤞

• woosh
    woosh Posts: 58 Level 2
    Options

Hi Kim, I’m guessing you took care of this, it takes me back to my level, but no lives or boosters. Are they completely gone? 😩 any tricks on finding the players I had for “friends”? Thanks!

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Don't worry! I will tagging @KimElston again as I think she is very busy Superstar. So please be patient until she is back to answer! 😉

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,536 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @woosh Thats good to hear👍 Unfortunately yes you lives and boosters are saved to your device not the game so there is nothing we can do about that. Sorry 😌

Thanks @Diamond Lim for the tag 👍

• ReggieS
    ReggieS Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I have been playing BW2 and passed level 559 over, and over, and over just waiting for it to take me to Level 560. Somehow, my game even shows that I have the highest score for that level. It just won't move to the next level.

I have logged out, uninstalled, turned off phone, made sure my game and phone has been recently updated, used the Contact Us option on the king website and have not gotten any results.

I play using the mobile app via Google Play and have never had issues with progressing through levels before. Yesterday I logged into my game for the first time on the king website, and the same thing is happening there, too. It won't move to Level 560 after successful getting the completion confirmation. I've been trying to get answers to this for three days now. Please help. Also, on king website, all of my boosters and potions are there, but they are no longer on the app game that I love playing. I should have 3 of each type.

My User ID is 12398751796.

Please help me! Please progress my game to Level 560 where it should be because I love playing it, but I cannot continue to successfully play the same level over and over without progressing.

Thank you!

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

@PrettyBubbles @johamilton - Can you help @ReggieS on Bubble Witch 2?😊

• ReggieS
    ReggieS Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

🔮 Download Bubble Witch Saga 2 HERE!