Hey! Join us!

Team quest on bws2 freezes

tribunestribunes Posts: 2 Newbie
edited February 24 in Support

When I go into the team quest page and bubble witch saga 2, screen locks up and I cannot choose my quest or exit out. I have to force quit the app. I have version 1.137.0.0 on an iPad (6th generation) OS, 15.2.1. Also, I have 16.5 GB available. Anyone else experiencing this issue? Thx!

Answers

• StellaDickensStellaDickens Posts: 86 Level 2

I did not face this issue. But I think you can try troubleshooting and signing out of your account and sign in again. You can also try restarting you device. I hope this helps.

Thank You

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• PrettyBubblesPrettyBubbles Posts: 9,708 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @tribunes Sorry to hear this

Have you tried @StellaDickens useful tip she gave. If you have and this has not worked then further help for BW2 is available from customer support

You select the contact us tab at the bottom of the page 👍⭐

• tribunestribunes Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited January 26

Thanks for the suggestion @StellaDickens. Unfortunately, that didn’t work. As @PrettyBubbles suggests, I’ll contact support (which I thought I was doing). Thank you to both of you.

update: the problem resolved itself once another team member finished the quest…

• PrettyBubblesPrettyBubbles Posts: 9,708 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @tribunes Thank you for feedback and I am glad all is now ok 👍

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day 👍⭐

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.