🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000// 7000

Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English

1234jcb
1234jcb Posts: 1 Newbie
edited March 2022 in Support

*Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello there! @1234jcb 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Sorry for your reply because we can only use English on this support that we can understand / help you on King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language as well on next time. You can also read the House Rules here!

Anyway, thank you for your playing Bubble Witch 2 Saga. ❤️😊

Also check here :

🔮 Welcome to the Bubble Witch 2 Community HERE! I Meet and greet your Bubblific fellow players HERE! I 🥳 Level 5000! Celebrate with a bubblific badge HERE I 🌟 Want to win free gold bars on this game, where can be joined HERE? 🔮 I 📮 Bubblicious Suggestion Box HERE

Also check 🖥 Official Announcement regarding Bubble Witch 2 Saga moving from King.com HERE and no longer playable on Facebook HERE

You can also participate and answer here, (♀️ Women's Month 22: Which female King character would you be?), here (♀️ Women’s Month 2022: It’s Your time to shine), here (🌈🍀 St Patricks Day Hub Contest 🍀🌈) that you can chance to win gold bars on this game (also win badges on your view profile on King Community)! 😉

Also check another exciting news and threads (click on spoiler warming button here) :

💫 From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

What makes our Kingdom so special HERE?

🏁🚙 Road to King Community Legend and beyond! Levels, Points, Answer, Badges and more HERE!

🌷🌼 Badge of the Month - March HERE 🌼🌷

Member of the Month - February 2022 : Jeanps HERE

👑 Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) HERE!

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge HERE!

🔊 Meet the Team behind the audio magic and give us your feedback HERE!

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

I close this thread as this thread has unsupported language.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

🔮 Download Bubble Witch Saga 2 HERE!