๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000// 7000

Immediately resolve

shin
shin Posts: 29 Level 2

Earlier, I received the following email, but it has not been resolved at all.

Please resolve it as soon as possible.

This email is an auto-sent email for King Customer Support tickets. 11583128

Mr. Reddington Reymond

Customers' tickets that have been accepted by King Player Support (customer support) are currently being accepted.

Has the problem you asked for been resolved since then? If the problem has already been resolved, you do not need to take any action. This ticket will be automatically completed after 3 days.

If the problem is not completely resolved, please contact support immediately. We will immediately correspond.

Thank you.

King player support

ยซ1

Answers

• shin

It is rude to receive an email saying that it has been resolved even though it has not been resolved.

Please correct that it has not been resolved.

Settle it as soon as possible.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,211 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @shin Can you tell me what the issue was when you contacted support requesting to it be solved

I know you was having trouble syncing and our community manager was speaking with you privately but have you experienced another issue that you need help with ๐Ÿ‘โญ

• shin

Support has been suspended since yesterday.

There is no reply from support.

Please resolve so that your Facebook account data can continue.

• shin

Please tell us what the situation is now.

I want you to solve it immediately.

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @shin I believe our community manager has helped you as much as she can so if all our advice is not working she may have suggested you contact support

As you have done that there is no point having more than one department helping you

I am sorry you are having this problem but I recommend that you continue with support and contact them again if there resolution has not satisfied you ๐Ÿ‘โญ

• shin

Please continue to support resolution.

I am waiting for the contact from the person in charge.

Please tell the person in charge.

• shin

It's strange that you sent an email as if it was resolved.

It's your fault that there are multiple windows.

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @shin It will have been customer support that sent you the email not us so you will need to respond back to them ๐Ÿ‘โญ

• shin

It's bad for you to send an email saying that it has been resolved as below.

Not solved yet.

Mr. Reddington Reymond

Customers' tickets that have been accepted by King Player Support (customer support) are currently being accepted.

Has the problem you asked for been resolved since then? If the problem has already been resolved, you do not need to take any action. This ticket will be automatically completed after 3 days.

If the problem is not completely resolved, please contact support immediately. We will immediately correspond.

Thank you.

King player support

• shin

I'm waiting for a call from Lola_Pop.

Please solve the problem.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

๐Ÿ”ฎ Download Bubble Witch Saga 2 HERE!