🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000// 7000

Game freezes

Bethh60
Bethh60 Posts: 19 Level 2

Hi! I play BubbleWitch2. For weeks now when shooting a bubble it will occasionally freeze for a second. I could put up with that. But now when I tap the envelope to get extra bubbles to keep playing the entire game freezes. And when I try to check the team game occasionally it will say no internet connection. When I do have great internet connection. I’ve tried everything, turning off my phone, signing out of the game for a bit etc. Nothing works. Anyone else having theses issues? PLEASE HELP!!!

P.S. I have never been able to sync my iPhone game to my iPad.

Answers

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 22,850 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @Bethh60 Sorry you are having trouble

I have noticed myself that the wand kept freezing but not the game but after logging out and restarting my device it remained the same until I completed a level

Give this a go and let me know how you get on and I can then help you further 👍⭐

• Bethh60

Yes I did that but the wand freezing continued as well as being unable to retrieve any bubbles from the envelope bc the whole game would freeze. I’ve tried everything. Now nothing freezes but I had a gazillion extra bubbles that disappeared as well as some of my extra things. I’m so mad. I tried logging out of the game as well as my phone but they’re still all gone. I’m just so darn mad bc I worked hard to get those things. I’m almost up to level 400. I emailed them but no one emails me back. Any suggestions on how to get all my stuff back? I’d appreciate it. Thanks

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @Bethh60 Glad your freezing is resolved these issues always tend to reset themselves

As for any rewards we can not reimburse unless any was paid for if they was then if you use the contact us tab at the bottom of this page any paid for items will be refunded

Also if you explain what happened they are very helpful and may send something to your game

This contact us is live as players have received responses from using it

Please let me know how you get on 👍⭐

• Bethh60

Well I followed their directions to stop the game from freezing. This is what caused the loss of all my extra bubbles and my rewards. I’m sorry the game freezing was by no means my fault. So I should not be penalized with the loss of them bc of it. I was also given a reference # and told to email that to them so they could get my game ID or something. Did that yesterday and I haven’t heard from anyone since then not have any of my rewards or extra bubbles back. This is not the first time I’ve just conveniently lost everything and I’m getting tired of it. I love this game it’s fun and challenging but it’s not fair I have to keep going through things like this so I can play.

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @Bethh60 The good thing is you now have a reference number

Please write again using your reference number and supply you're game ID you can find this by selecting profile and then tapping the word king at the top of your screen

This will get you a reply quicker as the team may be struggling to find your ID whereas if they have it to hand they can deal with you straight away

Let us know how it goes 👍

• Bethh60

Here’s the reference # 11671610. As far as my ID I don’t understand where you want me to go to retrieve it. I tapped on my profile and there is nowhere to tap in the word KING. Is my ID Bethh60? Thanks!

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @Bethh60 select the cogg wheel from your home screen 👇

Then select the figure above the red icon👇

Then tap the word king at the top of the page you may need to tap it twice this will reveal your ID please send this to your email you have with support they can then help you 👍⭐

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @Bethh60

I have copied your reply over as you had answered in the badge 5000 thread

Bethh60

Level 2

4:32AM

PrettyBubbles thank you very very much for telling me where to find my player ID. It was great of you!

You are very welcome now please contact support again with your issue and add your ID they will now be able to help you

Let us know how it goes 👍⭐

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

🔮 Download Bubble Witch Saga 2 HERE!