Not getting help from friends

bridayw
bridayw Posts: 1 Newbie

I’m not using BW2 through Facebook and now can’t get extra lives from friends

Answers

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 25,725 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @bridayw Welcome to our friendly community

No as you can not add personal friends but if you can request lives by selecting the envelope at the top left 💓

• carlajd1964
    carlajd1964 Posts: 8 Level 2

I just started a new account the other day and immediately got bombarded with way too many requests for help and people shoving help on me when I do not ask for or need help from anyone, and people are not following the sites rules about how many times you can ask for help. Gris just contacted me 6 times & that is too many, why don’t players read the rules and respect other players right to privacy& be left alone? stop expecting people to help you and asking multiple times is definitely a reason to not help so stop expecting me to help you and leave me alone, I do not ask anyone for help so do not help me either you folks are abusing this privilege & it better stop it is harassment and a violation of using this site, quit assuming we are gonna help you and help yourselves, are you adults or what? stop being so dependent on other players to give you extra lives and go away, it really is rude, disrespectful and against their rules so stop contacting me and don’t leave me any messages either too many have left rude, disrespectful comments which is also a violation of being on this site. If you can’t let your lives fill without asking for help you need therapy for your gaming addiction but some of us are here to play not interact, socialize or help anyone and we don’t have to so stop expecting me to help and don’t contact me and too many of you ask us repetitively & that’s a turn off as adults you should know better than to make pests of yourselves you wouldn’t like it if someone contacted you6 times in one day so why do it to me? go read a book or something but stop bothering me I will not help any of you so stop asking me and stop giving me extra lives I don’t need your help I don’t contact me or you will be in trouble with the sites manager abuse of the rules and the site should get you permanently banned.

• PrettyBubbles

Hi I am sorry to hear your are so upset and feel pestered by other players

Can you tell me where these players are leaving you messages so as I can take a look at their content as we certainly don't allow other players to post offensive or upsetting comments 💓

• carlajd1964

When I had my old account on another device I was getting nasty responses to my concerns about people constantly asking for help but the moment I created this new account way too many strangers pounced on me demanding and shoving help on me and a player named Gris has contacted me more than 5 times already and I just started this account a few days ago. Way too many people are abusing the rules and ignoring them and are too reliant on other players for help & I refuse to help anyone & they should stop shoving extra lives on me because I never ask for help they just assume they have the right to bother me and others. No respect for the rules or my boundaries to want no interaction with anyone they should not be allowed to message anyone at all they abuse that privilege too much and there are too many who ask repetitively and just expect a response but if I give in they’ll expect more help but my not responding isn’t sinking in and harassing me repetitively it needs to stop. I came here to play in peace not socialize with dependent players who don’t follow the rules and who keep making pests of themselves why should we be forced to interact with people we don’t know when they harass us nonstop for help? they should learn to let the lives load up and leave other players alone stop bothering us for help and get a life off the internet. Stop messaging me for help and be adults stop being codependent begging for extra lives.

I forgot to mention that my old devices and accounts got hacked even my backup accounts got compromised. Why do people feel they have the right to hack us and steal and use our accounts? and google locked me out of my account and gave it to my hacker so he has access to my info and family photos and he even had the nerve to take my picture without permission and demanded pictures of all my contacts so this is why I don’t like strangers bothering me on here for game help if that makes sense people just take me for granted and it’s not ok people just keep taking and stealing from me and assume they have the right to hound me for help like Gris asking me for help more than 6 times already and he’s not the only one who asks more than is allowed. players need to learn there are limits and boundaries here but they’re not respecting the rules or following them, every player should only be allowed to ask for help one time and that’s it but they ask more than is allowed.and just expect it but I refuse to help them at all but they keep demanding help like I said before they are way too dependent on other players for help and should stop making pests of themselves and stop giving me lives expecting something back because I don’t ask for help so they need to stop shoving it on me they all need to be banned from contacting me.I wish there were a way to tell them on the form where they ask to stop asking but it has no option to reject their requests or block them but if I respond they’ll just expect more help but already expecting help which is not ok they should learn not everyone is gonna help them same with real life. If they can’t stand on their own and help themselves why should I help them? Gris just contacted me 9 times in 4 days that’s more than is allowed this needs to stop and he’s not the only one asking multiple times why don’t they realize pestering people so much is a reason to not help them but they refuse to help themselves and refuse to stop bothering me when I don’t ask them for help and they shove help on me when I do not need or want their help they are addicted to begging fo help nd it needs to stop.

• PrettyBubbles

Hi I am right in thinking this is the requests for lives you are upset about and not people personally writing to you if so this feature will always be around as a lot of players expecially new ones are very grateful for lives to help them continue playing

It only takes a moment to select the send lives tab and you are really helping other players and please remember they are not actually taking lives off you as king send them on your behalf 💓

• carlajd1964

My old accounts and devices got hacked so I can’t access them, why do people feel the need to hack and steal our info and identity? my new tablet and twitter account already got hacked and haven’t even had it for a week these people seriously need to get off the internet and stop messing around. Bad enough players on this game keep contacting me begging for help or shoving help on me like the player named Gris, he has contacted me more than 6 times already and that’s more than allowed. These players need to be reprimanded and told to read the rules or lose the right to use this site. The hacker even messed with my family photos took screen shots of them and demanded photos of all my contacts. Google handed my account over to the hacker claiming they didn’t know who it belongs to because the creep targeted my phone the exact moment I activated it.

• carlajd1964

Why did you kick me off the comment I was typing? so rude and honestly Stop forcing me to help others because I should have the right to be left alone, it’s not ok to force us to help anyone, you may have your rules but why force me to help when I shouldn’t have to socialize? I just want a game site that doesn’t force us to interact with others or shove help on others or expect something in return I don’t know why you insist I help people they can ask someone else and you should go after Gris for contacting me 8 times since Friday or Saturday when I was a newbie so stop forcing me to help others I refuse to and you have no right to make me help anyone and it seems you keep kicking me off because you think I’m violating something but it is a violation to force me to help others, so like I said if you don’t understand my rights to be left alone I’m deleting this stupid game and this forum because it’s obvious you don’t care about our rights to privacy and my boundaries to be left alone. If I ran a game site I would not encourage players to bother others for any reason because of privacy laws which you seem to ignore.

• PrettyBubbles

Hi I have not kicked you off any comments I would not do that I am just explaining that the requests for lives is an in game feature in all king games and is there to help other players

Should you wish not to do this then that is fine it is entirely your choice but the feature will always be there and we wouldn't stop players from requesting lives 💓

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

🔮 Download Bubble Witch Saga 2 HERE!