Latest news about Bubble Witch 2 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Lost my progress level, how do I get back to it?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi my friend Please try my advice above regarding any lost levels 💓
The old way was better than this
Me too - I need instructions on how to continue where I was & how to get the game to appear
Hi have you tried playing 1 level then logging out and leaving your device off for a moment or two as if you had your progress saved this will reset you
If it doesn't it will mean the game progress was not being saved
If that is the case please select the contact us tab at the bottom of this page and explain to our customer services and request they manually restore your levels
Please let me know how you get on 💓
I am not understanding . I have been playing Bubble Witch 2 for several years. Suddenly, I have to join Community King, which I did, and Bubble Witch 2 took me back to level 1. Please restore , I was at approximately level 1895. And, lost my games friends. Help!
Trying to join Community King. Was playing Bubble Witch 2, suddenly kicked out and restarted me on level 1. I was at approximately level 1895.
Hi @sexycindyg Welcome
Can you please first explain how this happened
Did you uninstall, change devices or make a new account 💓