1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000// 7000

🔮BW2| Share your feedback and receive a badge 💬💫ENDED

Options

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,674 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @CassD Thank you for your feedback

A tip I figured out with lives was to spend a few minutes just continually requesting lives then after a few days the lives just kept coming and I keep doing that and now I never run out

Yes I am adding more and more but we are still very much in our infancy and a lot of members are still inactive but I will perservere

Please open a new discussion if you need Level tips I will be happy to help you as best I can

I have a thread Boosters explained how about you come visit and hopefully you will find it useful

Any questions please feel free to call on me 💓

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

@greddycandy Done ✔ my friend

The link is here 💓

• Xxander
    Xxander Posts: 5,902 Level 5
    Options

Okay, here we go @PrettyBubbles

Feedback questions:

1. How often do you play BW2 ❓

➡️Probably once a week, or when there are contest gor badges/boosters. If there are daily boosters, i'll log in every say.

2. How often do you visit the BW2 community ❓

➡️When I get a tag for boosters/badges

3. What attracts you to check out our community ❓

➡️Boosters/badges/contests

4. Can we make it more enjoyable for you ❓

➡️Yess! More contests/boosters/badges 😉 Maybe an offtopic area? A special contest area, like most game forum have

My 2 cents

• maf34100
    maf34100 Posts: 52,556 Level 5
    edited March 2023
    Options

Hi @PrettyBubbles

1. How often do you play BW2 ❓ Unfortunately I have a G4 mobile phone and I play from a laptop

2. How often do you visit the BW2 community ❓ Every time I get a notification

3. What attracts you to check out our community ❓ The beautiful badges, polls and other

4. Can we make it more enjoyable for you ❓ You can increase the badges you offer

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,015 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @PrettyBubbles - here are my answers:

1. I don’t play very often. I find it hard to aim and shoot bubbles compared to BW3 and I miss the magic orb.
    2. I visit the community when I am tagged.
    3. Contests attract me, especially if there are badges. 😁
    4. Maybe if there were more fun activities or discussions.

Thanks! 😊🐨💕

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,180 Jelly Moderator
    Options

Thank you for sharing @PrettyBubbles here is the answer to the questions

Feedback questions:

1. How often do you play BW2 ❓

Unfortunately I don't play often I have to be truthful mostly when there is a contest or a badge to be earned I just don't have enough time as work takes a lot of my time and family the rest of my time

2. How often do you visit the BW2 community ❓

I try to visit everyday if possible to see what all is happening in the community. I try to keep updated on all things going on

3. What attracts you to check out our community ❓

Contest, badges, and the BW2 players if I see a notification I'll check it out or sometimes I'll just come into the community to see what all is happening but if I see a new discussion or contest it attracts me to check it out.

4. Can we make it more enjoyable for you ❓

Yes more contest or more discussions I also saw that someone said a thread where players can chat to other players would be nice but the more badges offered the more players will visit its not even about gold bars/boosters offered but badges 😉

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @Xxander Thank you for your feedback

Yes maybe in time those tabs will be added but in the meantime we can use the current discussions tab for any off topic subjects you would like to talk about 💓

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @maf34100 Thank you and yes I am hoping to increase more offers of badges going forward 💓

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @bearwithme thank you for joining and yes I agree it is strange having no orb and using the broken wand

I am working towards increasing the activities 💓

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

🔮 Download Bubble Witch Saga 2 HERE!